Chapter 1 - So Sick Of Waiting

[Ari's POV]

"Ari, what the hell could be taking you so long??! THE BUSES ARE GOING TO BE HERE SOON, DAMMIT!!!" My brother called from downstairs.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm going!!" I said, trying to squeeze my suitcase shut, frustrated that it wouldn't close.

My name is Arienna Preciado. yes, Preciado. Jaime Preciado is my older bro. I recently turned 18 and live with him. Right now, he's going on tour and has asked me to come. I love meeting his band, Pierce the Veil. Tony is awkwardly funny, Vic is a great guy to party and hang out with, almost a second big brother, and Mike......

Well, where do I start?? He's such a sweetheart, he's funny, cute, caring.......

Yeah, you guessed it: I have a insane crush on Mike Fuentes. Nobody knows about it except my friend Jenna.

Back to subject.

"FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!" I jump up and sit on the suitcase and it was finally shut. I quickly zip it closed and jump off.

"SUCCESS!!" I cry out, throwing my hands in the air and doing a victory dance.

"ARI!!!!!" Jaime called again.

i grab my suitcase, backpack, and phone and rush out of my room downstairs to see Jaime waiting impatiently for me. The bus was parked out front.

"Finally!! God, you take forever!!" Jaime complained.

"Whatever, mother. Let's just go," i said as we head out of our house towards the bus. TOny was already there.

"Tony!!" i shout and jump onto his lap, making im groan in pain.

"Ari, its so good to see you," he grunts a bit. I laugh and give him a hug as Jaime climbs into the bus.

Soon, we depart and watch TV and talk in the lounge area of the bus as we wait the hour it takes to drive to teh Fuentes house to pick up Mike and Vic.

Vic climbs in first and is takled by Jaime and Tony as hello.

Soon MIke climbs in and passes them.

"Hey Mike," i said, hugging him. 

"Hey Ari, long time no seee," he said happily.

I smile at him as he walks to the back of the bus with his two suitcases,a nd i feel myself blushing, and i'm sure he noticed.

[Mike's POV]

I'm so happy Ari was allowed to come on tour with us. She's really amazing. Jaime tells me its best she comes, since she got out of a relationship from her abusive boyfriend. 

She deserves better. SOmeone who would take care of her and show her respect.

To be honest, and i'm talking full fldge honesty, I sort of have a crush on Ari. She's an amazing girl, already 18 years old, going to 19 next month.

I've kind of loved her since I first met Jaime, when she came to see him audition. I noticed her staring at me the whole time, and I felt shy around her most of the time.

She's beautiful, amazing, funny, strong, energetic, dedicated in what she believes in, and very caring. At times, she can be a bit naive and stubborn, kind of like Jaime can be.

Only Vic knows i have a crush on Ari. He swore not to tell.

I'm thinking on telling her this tour, but that could be a bit too forward.

One thing's for sure, this is going to be a great tour with her.

~~~~~~

Picture of Ari--->>

New Story, and its on Mike Fuentes!! WOOHOO!! FEEDBACK AWAY, MY LOVELIES!!!!! ^.^=