xxv.

"니 생각만 가득했지 하루죙일"

dear jungkook,

i saw bambam early at school today. i thought it was the right time to explain some things to him, to let him know about my feelings about what he said yesterday.

"bambam, i'm really thankful for all the good things you did to me, and for all the good memories we shared as well. you're a really great person but, i think what we have right now is the only thing we could ever be."

i was worried. i didn't wanna hurt him, to be honest, that's why i was trying my best to pick all the right words to say. i wanted him to feel my sincerity.

he just smiled at me, "i already saw this coming so, it's okay."

silence filled the air. it was just the two of us. i didn't know what to do. i didn't know what i should do.

"bambam?" i called him. "you said...you like me, right?"

he nodded. "why?"

i hesitated. i'm not sure if i should ask this question. "...how would you know if you like someone? how does it feel?"

he looked at me and smiled, "it's quite simple." he answered. "if he's your last thought before you sleep, and he's also the first person that comes into your mind when you wake up, then you clearly have some feelings for that person, i guess?"

if he's your last thought before you sleep, and he's also the first person that comes into your mind when you wake up? 

that made me think.

bambam stood up and messed with my hair while smiling, "don't worry. someday, you'll feel it too. i gotta go now, okay? see you!"

that left me hanging. i thought about a lot of things. i analyzed every single thing, all of my feelings. i placed my hand on my chest because i can feel it racing again.

don't worry. someday, you'll feel it too.  

jungkook, i think bambam's right.

i'm starting to feel it already...