Chapter Twenty Three

Harry's P.O.V ;)

I was one step behind Mary as we made our way through the city. I couldn't take my eyes off her small frame and fitted dress. The dress was driving me mad ever since we left the hotel room about 20 minutes ago.

After our little argument over her shoes, we finally made it out the door and to a taxi. Of course she was being grumpy about how I treated her like she was a 2 year old but I kissed her lips shut and that seemed to do the trick since she stopped complaining for the rest of the ride.

We were currently walking towards the London Eye and though I was standing behind her, I could tell how happy she was. Her head was tilted up for the past 5 minutes as we made our way closer and her quick pace gave it away. I couldn't help the twitch of a smile that fought its way onto my face as I continued to walk behind her.

It was times like these where I just wanted to sweep up Mary and take her away with me. Leave everything behind and travel the world with her just like she wanted. I wanted to show her things she's never seen. I wanted to be the one to teach her things. But I couldn't take her away, and every time I remembered that that life could never happen, I get angry with myself for even thinking it.

I had planned to take Mary out to dinner as well, but we barely had any time left since it was already 7 pm and we'd be at least an hour here. Also her spanking set us back, but I do not regret that.

The thought of taking Mary home and fucking her senseless entered my mind and it did nothing but make me want to attack her in a bear hug and run home with her in my arms before throwing her on the bed and fucking her. Though I probably wouldn't even make it to the bedroom so maybe we'd fuck in the taxi.

I shook my head before I got too carried away and reminded myself that I shouldn't be the horny one. She's the teenager.

Even though tonight was suppose to be fun, tomorrow I had an early meeting and then I'd take her to some universities she can visit.

I didn't want a repeat of what happened at the airport so when we started to get closer to the crowded area around the London Eye, I picked up my pace and snatched Mary's warm, small hand in my own.

She never looked up or questioned my sudden grasp of her hand, but I felt her squeeze my own as she continued to look around in awe and it made my heart beat a little faster. I didn't want to feel this way around Mary, but I did.

As we weaved our way through the small crowd we finally got to the building where you can buy tickets. I walked ahead of Mary, our hands still tightly locked and slightly pulled her in the building, shutting off her view of the outside.

When we stepped in line I looked down at her by my side. She had a bright smile on her face and her pink dress made her face look even brighter. I brought my free hand up to push the fallen hairs off her forehead and slightly leaned down to her level. I brushed my lips over her forehead before murmuring, "Angel, you look so beautiful tonight you know that?" She hummed in response and I took that as an okay to push my lips against her forehead. When I moved back into my position the line was already moving ahead.

Once we got our tickets we walked hand in hand to the line onto the London Eye. We both stood admiring the lights and looking up at how big it was. I had been here about 3 times already so I hadn't really found it that exciting until looking down at Mary and seeing how amazed she was.

"It's big isn't it." I smiled and squeezed her hand.

She nodded and bit her lip, "Very big."

"Like my dick." I smirked as she scoffed.

She shrugged off my comment and continued to admire the wheel, "I want one in our back yard."

I chuckled at her comment and took a step forward in line. "I don't think your mother would be too happy about that." I said lightly.

She shrugged and we continued to make our way up in line.

When we reached the front of the line we were told to step on the plat form leading into the big box we'd be standing in while we went around. (I live in USA but i've been on the London eye.. but i do not know how to explain any of this lol Bare with me.)

When we got in there were a couple other people on it but we just stood by the side looking out. She kept her hands on the railing as she looked out and I wrapped my arms around her petit waist. I leaned my head onto her shoulder and slightly kissed it.

I thought about when her mother came to visit me all those times and I took her on here. It didn't seem special like it did this time. With Mary everything I did felt special.

"It's beautiful, Harry. Oh can we please take a selfie when we reach the top." she said excitingly as she turned her head to look at me.

I had no choice but to say yes when she was looking at me in such excitement. "Of course, yes."

About 10 minutes past before we reached the top and by the time we were getting close, Mary already had me positioned and ready for the selfie. She stood slightly in front of me and I behind her with my arms around her tummy. She held the camera up ready to take the picture. Right as she clicked it I tickled her.

"Let me see." I said as we both leaned over her phone.

A huge smile broke out onto my face as I saw the picture. We both looked so happy. Mary's smile big and goofy from my tickling and mine genuine and lazy. I wanted to frame it and hang it in my work office just like a father would for their child.

***YES YOU'RE WELCOME. LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU LOVELY FOLKS <3***

-Also if you read my other story "Kit" I will try to update soon. I'm sorry it's taking so long

p.s theres going to be smut in the next chapter. prepare yourselves ;)