Copyright & Foreword

Her body was sore as she woke up because of the blinding sunlight. She felt an arm heavily lying on her stomach, a cold bedsheet covering her body and when she slowly removed the arm to his side, she saw herself naked alongside with a pounding headache killing her head.

She saw a naked man sleeping peacefully on a stiff bed. She pushed the man to the ground.

"Who the fuck are you?" she screamed.

"Who the fuck are you?" he repeated in anger.

"I'm Samantha!" she replied.

"I'm Christian!" he answered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Twenty-seven-year-old Samantha Evers was excited to get married. She was engaged by her two-year partner Nick and in months' time they were going to get married.

But fate played along the journey of their relationship. Nick suddenly cancelled the wedding twenty-four hours prior which left Samantha dumbfounded, wondering what went wrong or if Nick was seeing someone else, clueless of what her life would be without him.

And then, to make her life even more of a joke, she woke up naked beside a man and to make things worse than she thought, there was a wedding band on her finger.

They were accidentally married.

Author's Note:

Hello lovely earthlings! I actually promised myself not to post this before July to make it as a surprise to all of you but I am very very ecstatic for this book. So it's the typical boy meets girl theme and I apologize when you read this there will be a lot of errors, may it be grammatical or the plot itself. I will just write it and I have already planned a bunch of scenes in my head.

My main intention is to make you laugh, and the romance will just be a side story.

And of course, since CEOs are a thing, this will be a CEO-ish type of story. But it will be a female CEO! How wonderful is that?

I mean, guys become CEOs, that's cool. But women becoming CEOs is totally badass. Samantha is a CEO hell yeah.

I hope you will enjoy reading this as well as I enjoy writing this.

Copyright:

© 2015 by determinants

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted in any form by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations, embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author, by sending a message.

Foreword:

Love is a living paradox itself. It burns us, heals us, makes us happy or hurts us. In this story, it's a journey of loving one's self before loving anyone else's. Because when someone starts to fall out of love for you, you will be empty, because you forget that the sole purpose is to love yourself first like no one else has.

-Status: Ongoing

-Start Date: July 1, 2015

-End Date: TBA

-Playlist: Click on the external link.