Chapter 27

POV: First person, Y/n.

"If Eliza hurts you mentally or physically, beat her till she sees her great grandparents," I smirked, hand on the wheel of the car.

Gabriella smiled softly, "I will," she opened the door and closed it. Waving me a bye, without a I love you.

I reached closer to the window, "Gabriella!" I shouted and she quickly turned. Everyone heard me, "Te Amõ!"

Her mouth was left open, her face red from embarrassment she was reviving, "O- okay..."

I pout, "you have to say it back, Cariño," I tilted my head, waiting for her.

She looked back in forth, "Um- yo también te amo, Mami..." she quickly walked away from the car. With a redden face she raced to her classroom, little snickers and giggles here and there.

After that I drove home, I turned on the spider device, calling Miguel.

"Another one?" He asked.

"No," I quickly say, knowing that once he get a call for me, he usually races to my universe in short time, "This is about something else- and you don't have to be here,"

"Okay?" I hear the confusion in his voice, "Then what's the call about? If you don't have an anomaly with you, then I suppose this conversation is unnecessary-," I cut him off, sitting on my couch, in the living room.

"It's about Gabriella," there was a long pause.

"What?" I heard Miguel mumbled, then clearing his throat, "I'm listening,"

My chest heaved, "Gabriella... she wants to see you. Says your company is enjoyable," I sighed, "Saturday, I have something to do and if you're not busy... watch over Gabriella-," he cut me off.

"I'm not busy on Saturday," he immediately announced.

"What?! Miguel, but Saturday you have-," I heard Lyla on the other end.

"Lyla! Shut up!" he shoo her away, he cleared his throat again, "Ignore her, I'm free on Saturday,"

"But Lyla just said-,"

"I'm free in Saturday," he said again.

"O- okay," I nodded, "I don't want her here alone, anomalies and you know what," I explained.

He hummed, I hearing the sound of clicks and clacks of his computers, "She can come here, I'll watch over her,"

"Ok, thanks," there was a long pause again.

"So what is that something you have to do?" He asked.

"That's... that's none of your business,"

"Right,"

"..."

"..."

"Um... bye,"

"Yes... goodbye," he cleared his throat once again. Something came into mind, "Wait,"

I was about to end the call until Miguel spoke again, "Hmm?" I hummed.

"Why the sudden change?" He asked.

It took me awhile to find the right words, "For the past month, Gabriella gives me hints that she wants to see you," I chuckled, "She even put a drawing of you on our fridge," I added and I heard Miguel chuckled too.

"That's cute," I could feel the smile in his words.

"Gabriella just wants to see you, I want her to be happy... just be really careful. Cause there won't be a next time," I warned.

"I will," he said with determine, another long pause again, "that's all... Um bye?"

"Yeah, bye," I nodded and I ended the call.

———{ }———

"You got your things, Cariño," I asked her as I put a pair of earrings on.

She nodded with what looks like to be a forced smile, "Yep, ready to see Olivia," she sighed.

I check myself on the mirror, checking the small makeup I've done to myself, "You're not going to Olivia's," I turned to her, with a small smile.

She furrowed her brows, "Then where will I be staying?" she asked, holding her backpack of activities.

"I'm taking you to the Spider Headquarters... Miggy is babysitting you," I explained, rubbing my cheek at my words.

For a moment you can see the sparkles and hearts in her eyes, she gasped, "Really?!" she started to jump, "Thank you! Thank you, Mami," she jumped up to hug me, her legs around my waist as a caught her.

She snuggled her cheek again mine, humming delightfully, "I'm going to have so much fun!"

I giggled and held her closer, "Hold on tight, okay," she nodded as I turned the device, the portal opening.

I can travel through universes too, but choose not too, cause Miguel always insisted that he'll just come over to get the anomaly himself.

I jumped her along with Gabriella, "Close your eyes, it may hurt if you keep them open," I warned her and she obliged, she tugged onto my dress for support.

After a few seconds, we landed in the entrance of the Spider headquarters.

Gabriella gasped in awe, "Woah! Now that I think about it, I've never looked at this place so clearly," she got on her tippy toe, as to look at more places.

I chuckled and held out my hand, signaling her to follow, "Come on, Cariño," she took my hand as I walked and she skipped along.

Her smile was so bright, she even lit up the spider people too. Little sunshine brightens everyones' day.

We walked into Miguel's office unnoticed, Miguel being there occupied.

We stared at him as he paced back in forth, "What if she finds out and- and gets scared?"

Lyla sighed, "Miguel, you shouldn't be worrying about that now," she saw us below and smirked evilly.

Us too, waiting for Miguel to notice our presence. Odd that even though he doesn't have spider senses, he should know we're here, right?

"What if I screw things up and Y/n doesn't allow me to see her anymore?" he asked myself, Lyla rolling her eyes.

"Miguel!" Lyla shouted.

Miguel turned to Lyla, glaring, "What?!" he shouted.

"It's 6:05, you're late," Lyla smirked, bring out her phone to show the current time.

Miguel gasped, eyes widened, "Ay coño! I lost track of time!" he slapped his forehead and fidget to look left and right, before turned to the entrance of his office.

He stopped to see us already here quickly putting on his mask, "Gabriella? Y/n?" He called for us, jumping down his platform, walking up to us, his face a little relax now. He smiled at Gabriella, then looking at me, "You didn't have to come all this way to bring her here. Why didn't you call me to pick her up?" he asked.

"I had some time left don't worry and Gabriella was eager to come here," I explained, grinning at Gabriella.

She nodded, "Yep! We're gonna do lots of stuff! We can even play soccer together," she jumped in excitement.

Miguel chuckled, his tone so energetic than most days, "that'll be fun," he pick her up, "we have lots of time for anything you want to do,"

We all smiled, "Anyway, you guys have fun!" I waved and was about to open the portal again, before a large hand enveloped my wrist, I looked up at Miguel, "Hmm?"

"Where are you going dressed like that?" He asked, trying to make his voice soft yet stern, his hand squeezing my wrist gently.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Like I said before, that's none of your business," I shoo his hand away, opening the portal once again. I smiled at then, walking backwards, "You two have fun! And Miguel, you steal her, you die," I warned him, glaring before changing back into a warm smile.