annoyance....

//So......idk what I'm doing so fudge it IMAGINATION GO!!!//

Eyeless Jack (Ej) POV

As I returned  to the CreepyPasta Mansion from a mission SlenderMan sent me on, I cleaned off my weapon and opened the door. And to my surprise, Ticci Toby was there to greet me "Hey lil' Jackie!!" Toby said cheerfully. I always hated that nickname, he called me that probably because I was short (5'5"). I growled in response and walked past him.Toby followed me repeatedly saying my nickname until I walked into my room and slammed the door in his face. I sighed, relieved that he was gone. Since my clothes were all  bloody I decided to take a shower. I grabbed a pair of clean clothes, set them down on my bed and walked over to the bathroom.

~ time skip ~

Once I was done I put my mask back on, walked into my room and heard a knock at my door. " Jackie? " said a voice. It was Toby. Clearly annoyed, I ignored him as he knocked again "jackie! Jack! Ej?!" He called out as I continued to dry my self off. I heard him mumble something before saying "Fine! If you won't come out, I'm coming in!!" Toby said as he burst through the door, closing behind him.I yelped in surprise as Toby blushed the ran out of the room " s-sorry Ej!! " He shouted , the door closing behind him. I sighed and got dressed ,blushing behind my mask.'Why am I blushing?!I-it shouldn't matter anyways, I don't have any feelings for him......do I?' I asked my self as I pulled on my hoodie and walked out of the room.

Ticci Toby POV

Ej had just come back from a mission and like always I was there to annoy him though he has never said a word to any of us,not even slender. All he does to communicate is growling , audible squeaks, yelping from time to time, sneezing or  yawning ,and for some reason purring.I don't think the others know this but if you scratch or stroke him softly on the head or back. He'll start to purr softly, but to me I think it's adorable. And the guy's like a freaking cat. If you watch him go out into the woods for a mission he'll climb up a tree and jump from one to another.   So basically he's a freaking cat.

After I accidentally barged in on Ej while he was drying off from a shower, I ran into my room and hid under the covers. 'Ughh why did I do that!?!? I should have left him alone.....' I thought as I heard someone knock on the door. Ej appeared through the door. He stood over while I hid deeper into the covers. ' oh god.....' I thought as he started poking me, I sighed and sat up. Ej sat next to me as I sighed again " Sorry for what I did back there......" I apologized while Jack just nodded. I smiled but Ej didn't notice because I had my mouth guard on. I reached up and started scratching the top of his head softly as he began purring.