Kyo and Hatsuharu (No part two)

This is for animecatlover I hope you like it.
---------------------------
"Common Kyo just eat it!~" You whined straddling Kyo while shoving leak soup in his face. "I said no woman now get off you're going to kill me!" Kyo shouted hitting his fist on the floor. "Eat the damn soup Kyo." You said coldly. Kyo was sick and you hated when people got sick because of the nasty sneezing, coughing and endless throwing up and you invited Hatsuharu to keep you company while Kyo rested.

-time skip-

"Haru I don't know what to do..." You complained about Kyo as you stretched your arms, keeping your head on his shoulder. "It's ok don't worry about him, he's never liked leaks at all." Hatsuharu smiled down at you. You looked up at Hatsuharu and smiled back. "Geez Haru you know how to make me happy." You giggled getting up. "Do you want something?" You asked walking into the kitchen. "Umm yeah heat me up some of the leak soup." Hatsuharu said walking to the kitchen.

-time skip to morning-

You walked into Kyo's room holding a big tray of breakfast for him, along with (favorite book to read while sick). "Kyo I brought you breakfast.." You said watching him slowly sit up to eat then placing the tray on his lap. "Thanks.." he mumbled and started eating. "And.. I also brought you this book.. To pass the time." You said placing the book on his dresser then leaving. Kyo stared at the book shoving another piece of bread in his mouth. "Who does she think she is, my mom?" He grumbled and continued to eat.

-later that day-
-Hatsuharu's pov-

(First name) and I were playing a game outside we used to play as kids, I don't remember the name but it involves using sticks as swords and Kyo being the princess. 'I can't believe (First name) still acts like this even though she's already a 1st year high schooler. Sure Kyo acts like a brat and he's a 2nd year but that's him. He's always been like that.' I thought. "Kyaa!!" (First name) screamed and tried hitting my arm but I moved and poked her chest. "Uff.." was all I heard from her before she started fake dying. "Im sorry princess... I have failed you...!" She said one hand over where I poked her and the other reaching to the sky. She laid down slowly, closed her eyes and died. "P-pfffft hahaha (First name) what was that? Hahaha!"

- Your pov -

I looked up and smiled at the laughing Hatsuharu. 'He looked so hot when he laughed,' you thought and started laughing too. But it came to an end when we both got tired. Hatsuharu laid next to me breathing heavily. "(First name)..?" He called, I turned my head and looked into his silver orbs.(or white what color are they again?) "Yeah Haru?" I asked before he placed his soft warm lips on top of mine. It wasn't long before I returned the kiss with the same amount of affection. "Hey!!" I pulled away from the kiss and looked up to see an angry Kyo looking down at us. "What the hell are you two doing?" He asked still furious. I was lost for words, I couldn't speak.

-----------------------------------------------

Dun dun dun ...

I'm sorry that took so long, really sorry. I hope you liked it though.

Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey