[004] short and crazy, just the way i like them

[004] short and crazy, just the way i like them

                              Eden managed to get only a couple hours of peace inside of her new room.

                              During that time, Eden tried to figure out a plan as to how she was going to get out. They weren't about to just open up the gate for her and let her walk out a free woman. And as much as Eden wanted to steal a gun and start shooting her way out, Eden knew her body would be littered with bullet holes. No, she couldn't leave right away. She needed to wait for a while before that happened. If she was ever going to make it out alive, Eden would have to patiently wait for her own escape. 

                              And that meant she was going to have to find some way to earn Negan's trust.

                             Maybe Eden would have to work on her charm a little more. Remembering his comments about her looks, Eden knew she could do something about that. She'd make him like her, just enough to where she'd get certain freedoms and privileges. And when she had her window of opportunity to leave, then she'd take it. Perhaps she'd find a way to kill him first before she left, just to make sure that he wouldn't be able to follow her. And show his other followers that Eden was not the woman you wanted to fuck with.

                              But first, she'd find a way to win his heart. If he even had one.

                              Vikram fetched her out of her room at Negan's request. As it turned out, he wanted her to have dinner with him. Negan was one strange motherfucker, that was for sure. Maybe he was absolutely fucking insane. Maybe he wanted to test her and see what she'd do. While the thought of grabbing the first sharp object she could and stabbing him in the neck crossed her mind, she knew she wouldn't go far. But it was certainly a nice thought to mull over while she was walking towards Negan's room.