Clint- Perfect

(Requested by @charli204)

You aimlessly walk around the Stark Towers, book in hand and mind set on the fast pace of the story.

A loud popping sound makes your book slip from your grasp and your head snap up.

An arrow, inches from your nose, sticks to the wall with a scrap of paper around the thin body.

You suspiciously look around as you unroll the slip and read it aloud.

"Will you marry me?"

That too, falls to the floor.

"So, will you?" A familiar voice asks shakily.

Turning, you find Clint standing with a bouquet of red roses.

Hiding the smirk, you look at him in confusion. "Will I what?"

He groans and drops his head for a second, then looks up at you. "Will you marry me?"

Shocked, you stay rooted in your place as he walks over to you. Grabbing the arrow, he turns it upside down and a silver band plops onto his palm.

You can't help the bubble of laughter pushing from your lips.

His head snaps up as you cover your mouth. Blushing, Clint smiles slyly. "I didn't know how else to ask you."

You shake your head. "I'm not laughing at that, I'm just thinking how cute you look."

His cheeks darken to a deep shade of crimson. "That's my line, (Y/n)!"

Carefully, he slips the band onto your ring finger.

"It's perfect," You breathe.

Clint's eyes lock on yours. "Just like you,"