Chapter 10

KYRINS POV.

I could barely see, but I heard shuffling feet moving against my carpet trying to find something. Soon I felt pressure on the other side of my bed and the covers being shuffled around with. Then a tiny cold figure touching my back. I could tell it was Gemma. She was sniffling and a little cough escaped her mouth. I waited for her to fall asleep before I Brought her into my arms and snuggled her against my chest. Leaving me in a very comfortable potion.

Waking up with the sunlight coming through my window. I felt some hair on my chest. I forgot all about Gemma. She is sleeping peacefully in my arms. Breathing softly to herself. I don't want to wake her with my sudden moves, she is awoken very easily. I can't just lay here all day though. She can sleep for hours. I moved away from her still trying to keep her asleep before almost falling off the bed and scrambling to my feet. I walk out into the kitchen and grab an apple. Kelly comes from out of gemmas room?

"Have you seen her she's not in there" she sighs I shake my head not wanting my roommates know she's in my bed and then they assuming something.

"Haven't seen her" I slyly say she groans and walks towards her room. Luckily Kelly isn't much to asking a lot of question. David on the other hand could play the 20 question game times 30. I finish my apple and take a quick shower. When I was out Gemma is still sleeping on my bed. She was snuggling with the blanket. She did look absolutely adorable, but she can't sleep all day that's unhealthy. I don't want to wake her though. I slowly crept towards the bed and knelt down beside her. She was still breathing softly. Taking small breaths. I moved the hair from her face and placed it behind her ear. Admiring his face structors. I need to wake her and stop being a creep.

"Gemma, it's time to wake up" I whisper. She didn't even move. "Come on Gemma. I have classes and you are getting your sickness all over my bed" I let out a tiny laugh. She groans before opening her eyes slightly and looking at me. She frowns as she opens her eyes completely.

"You woke me up from the most wonderful dream ever" she whines and sits up a bit. I could tell by her voice she is still sick. "Are you okay?" She asks me. I must have zone out or something.

"Yeah why?" I ask

"You don't look so well. Maybe you are sick two" she says as she studies my face. I shake my head.

"I'm not sick" I scoff and walk into the bathroom. I splash water on my face and turn to see Gemma in the doorway of the bathroom still looking at me.

"You need to get to class then" she says I nod. Completely forgot about class. I brush by her and walk out of the room. She is crazy I'm not sick.