i never stopped loving you

hey guys heres the second part i promised and guess what? its the final part!!! the sneak peak will be up soon but for right now i am uploading the final part to this story. i am very sad and cried when i finished it but cadence and claytons story isnt over yet. trust me. anyways rememeber to comment and vote!! just because its over doesnt mean i dont like seeing the new comment and votes you guys give this story!! i would like to dedicate this story to all my fans!! you guys are so amazing and without out you this story wouldnt have done so well!!! thanks again!!!

“Cadence I can never begin to say how horrible I feel about treating you like this. Your right this isn’t me. I am like this because I was trying so hard for you to hate me but I should have known you would never actually hate me like I wanted to. You would be angry and be in pain but you could never hate me because of what your heart was telling you. I should have let you decide what you thought what was best rather than shoving you aside and treating you like shit. You are a very strong girl that should make these decisions for yourself no matter how much it bothers me,” he said and tears threatened to escape his eyes. “I still love you with everything I have in me.”

                “Clayton I don’t think I can trust you unless you prove to me that you are still the same guy I fell in love with all those years ago,” I whispered and he let out a breath.

                “I understand cadence,” he said and met my gaze.

                “Clayton!” Clark shouted and he came rushing onto the balcony completely out of breath. “Clayton there are some men here demanding they see you. Clayton I swear to god if they hurt my pack I will kill you!”

                “Okay Clark calm down. Who are the men?” Clayton asked.

                “They say they’re from the fang pack. Clayton what do these men want? They look really dangerous,” Clark growled and Clayton swore under his breath.

                “Keep cadence here and I will get rid of them,” Clayton growled and ran into the house leaving us standing there stunned. We looked at each other for a moment and I raised an eye brow at Clark and he let out a warning growl knowing exactly what I was going to do.

                “Don’t you dare cadence you will just get hurt,” he growled.

                “Im sorry Clark but that is the man I’m still in love with,” I said and his eyes widened. I swung my leg out and let it connect with his chest and he flew into the air and off the balcony. I could hear his swears all the way to the ground but I pushed away the guilt and rushed into the house. I could here Clayton yelling and swearing and I soon found him in the living room with five large and dangerous looking men and one woman standing in front of him.

                “Clayton its only fair that we take something you love away from you,” one of the men said and my body stiffened. What the hell did he mean? Were they going to kill Clayton?

                “I did what had to be done jay. If I didn’t kill her she would have killed so many more innocent people,” Clayton growled.

                “She was my mate and you murdered her!” the man shouted and I flinched at his tone.

                “Your right I did murder her but did you really think she wanted to live after everything she did. She practically begged me to kill her,” Clayton growled and the man balled his hands into fists. I took a deep breath and walked into the living room and stood beside Clayton.

                “Who are these people Clayton?” I asked him as I eyed the people. They all seemed to stare at me with so much anger in their eyes and I didn’t understand why.

                “I thought I told you to stay upstairs,” Clayton growled without looking at me.

                “You really think that would have worked?” I asked raising an eye brow at him.

                “Enough! So this is your precious mate,” the woman sneered and I just wanted to cower under her gaze.

                “No she’s not I rejected her,” Clayton growled and pain swept through me but I shoved it aside. He was just stating the truth.

                “Yes but you still have feelings for her clearly by the way you are protecting her,” one of the other men said.

                “She’s an innocent girl why wouldn’t I protect her?” Clayton growled and the woman raised an eye brow.

                “She may be innocent but you’re not. Its time you pay for what you did,” the woman growled and I watched in horror as she raised a gun and pointed it at my gun. Normally I would have jumped out of the way but I was frozen in fear. What had I done to deserve this? I watched as she cocked the gun and she smirked at me but just as she pulled the trigger Clayton shoved my aside and I watched in horror as the bullet hit him right in the middle of his chest. His eyes widened and he fell backwards and I couldn’t help but scream and rush towards him. Why was this happening?

                Tears streamed down my cheeks and I fell to my knees beside Clayton as he began to bleed out. He turned his gaze to me and my heart began to break.

                “I told you my life wasn’t for you,” he whispered and I began to cry harder.

                “I’m so sorry Clayton. You were right! I love you so much please don’t leave me!” I cried and I watched as his eyes closed. I could not lose him now after everything we have been through.