Celebration Gone Wrong pt.2

So you guys seem a little upset about the last chapter so I know most of you will rather hate me or want to kill me for this one.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Time stopped.

Everything just stopped.

For those minor seconds everything was a blur.

The impact of both cars caused glass to shader everywhere.

Everyone was silent. No one even dared to move. It took me a few seconds to realize what happened. But when it finally registered in my mind I didn't hesitate to make my way over to the cars. Ino and Shikamaru was right behind me.

I opened Choji's car door and pulled him out. He was unconscious and bloody. Shikamaru pulled Shiramari out from the other side. In the moment of it I noticed there were screws and cement glue around the staring wheel.

Pieces of glass was stuck in Shiramari neck and she was coughing up blood.

"Someone call the ambulance!! We need a medic!!"I yelled as I rushed over to Shiramari's body.

I began to slowly remove the glass from her neck as I apply pressure around it so she didn't bleed out. I ripped off part of my t-shirt and tied it around her neck. Her pulse was faint and so was Choji's.

Ino's hands were covered in Choji's blood as she kept screaming for him to wake up. She finally noticed the blood on her hands and froze. If there was anything Ino hated more than someone with a bad taste in fashion it would be blood. She began to shake violently, tears began to pour out her eyes like a faucet, as she stared at the Crimson liquid on her fingers.

"Kiba-kun get Ino out of here now!!"I demanded.

Kiba grabbed Ino and left in his car.

A few minutes later the ambulance came and took Choji and Shiramari on a stretcher.

"Shikamaru go with them. I'll meet you at the hospital."I said and he nodded.

Before the doors closed I could see Shikamaru began to break down in the back of the ambulance.

I turned to see everyone staring at me I looked at myself and saw the blood of my best friends covering my clothes and my stomach.

"You guys should go home."I said as I began to walk to the car that hit Choji's.

I heard cars pulling off and I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Neji, Sasuke, Naruto and Gaara standing behind me. Followed by Matsuri, TenTen and Hinata.

"You guys do know you can go home right? I'll be ok."I said with a fake smile.

Naruto grabbed my shoulders firmly then pulled me into a tight hug.

"You're not alone anymore Sakura-chan. You don't have to go threw this by yourself."he said not in his usual voice.

I removed myself from Naruto's hug so I could finish what I started without getting emotional. When I go to the two cars I went to Choji's car first.

"What are you doing Sakura-san?"Matsuri asked.

"Do you see this?"I asked the guys as I pointed to the staring wheel.

"Is it bolted?"Gaara question. I nodded.

"Why is it be bolted down...."I mumbled.

"Sakura-chan look what we found!!"Naruto yelled as he ran over to us.

"What is it Dobe?"Sasuke ask.

"The other car that crashed into Choji's, no one was driving it. And on top of that I found this on the gas pedal."Naruto said handing me a cement block with a sign on it.

"I know that sign..."I muttered.

"From where?"Neji asked.

"I'll explain later right now I need to get to the hospital."I said.

~*~*~Play Song~*~*~

We all drove off to the hospital. I was in the car with Sasuke. It was a silent ride. Not an awkward silence but it wasn't a comfortable silence either. It was a silence of distraught and sadness. As if all hope was lost.

"You know Dobe was right?"Sasuke said.

"Huh?"I snapped my head at him.

"You're not alone anymore Sakura. You have us now."Sasuke said briefly glances at me before turning back to the road.

"I know Sasuke-kun."I smiled grimly and looked out the window.

"Sasuke-kun?"he questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you not want me to call me that?"I turned to him.

"No it's fine."he said with a smirk.

We finally pulled up to the hospital. I jumped out of the car before Sasuke came to an complete stop earning me a scowl from him as I ran.

When I got inside the hospital everyone was there. The 'Akatsuki'. Kiba. Ino. Inoichi. Shikaku. Temari. Kankuro. And the one who seemed to be in most tears Chouza.

There was a woman who looked about 5months pregnant sitting in between Shikamaru and Ino.

"Why are you here?"I asked.

I didn't mean to sound rude but if you weren't a close friend or family member I don't see the need of them being here.

"Sakura this is Karui-san....Choji's fiancé...who is pregnant."Ino said.

Before I could react to what uni just said a doctor came out and called Choji's name along with Shiramari.

Chouza and Shikaku stood up and went up to the doctor and talked a little then Chouza began to break down along with Shikaku. Inoichi came over to comfort his close friends.

Ino, Shikamaru and I all ran over to the doctor to ask what happened.

"What's wrong with Choji Akimichi and Shiramari Nara?"Ino asked.

"I'm sorry-"

"If they need a blood transfusion I'm an O+ and Shikamaru is an O- and so is Ino."I said cutting the doctor off.

"It's not that kid. They didn't make it. Nara-san bled out and Akimichi-san died from head trauma."the doctor said as he began to walk away.

Everything in the room became blurry.

Everything began to spin.

And before I knew it I was on the ground and I could inly make out voice because felt like they were closed.

"Sakura!!"I heard Jiro and Sasuke scream in unison.

Inoichi and Kiba were screaming for Ino to wake up.

Shikaku and Temari were also calling out for Shikamaru.

"Get three stretchers out here now. They're all going into shock!!"I heard a nurse demand.

I can felt my breathes shortening as it became harder to breathe.

"Hurry up her pulse is becoming faint!!"was the last thing I heard before my eyes shut.

Am I dying too? If I am it would be nice.

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

I know some of you hate me now because of this chapter but I want you to know it's all for a reason. Or at least I think it is.

Btw I made an ask admin book so go and ask me some questions while I sit at home and eat ice cream.