Wings

*Sex scene end*

When I walked downstairs after showering I was suprised to see all my mates. I was wearing one of Felix's shirts and nothing else.

Elijah had a mask of stress on his face. Something was wrong. Very wrong.

"What's going on?" I ask. All of there eyes flash to me, nobody said anything. What are they hiding?

"Nothing." Felix said walking towards me.

"You're lying." I complained glaring at him.

Elijah stands in the cornner his face in his hands.

"I'm losing my wings."

Silence filled the room. Why? Elijah can't lose his wings. He's one of the best people I know, so why?

"You must be joking." I shake my head denial filling me.

"I killed thoes two vampires that were holding me down, as Andris fed off you." Elijah said not a hint of regret on his handsome face.

"WHAT?" Felix growled his eyes turning gold. He glared at Andris,"You forcefully fed off her?"

Andirs managed to look emotionless,"Yes."

I didn't see it comming, neither did Andris or I'm pretty sure he would have ducked. Felix's fist went flying into Andri's face. Andris's body stumbled into a desk breaking it in half. Andris stood up instantly, his eyes blood red.

"STOP." I growled angrily pushing in between the two of them.

"You were protecting me." I responded looking into his deep blue eyes.

"That's not the way they see it.."

"Who?"

"The leaders."

Felix snorted,"Damn angels and there self righteous ways."

Ignoring him I focus on Elijah,"Is there anything I can do?"

"no." Elijah said.

"That's not our only problem." Andris says shooting a withering glare towards Felix.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Felix looked at Andris with a pretty murderous look of his own. Felix's body tensed, and I stepped in front of him. I had a feeling something bad was going down.

"A wolf pack is comming here, to kill him....and anybody who gets in the way." Andris said his voice sharp as he pointed at Felix.

"What..why?"

"I'm a rouge princess.....why do you think?"

I run my hands through my hair. This is all too much. Andris continued to glare at him and Felix continued to glare beck. The animosity between them difficult to miss.

"Nobody is losing wings and nobody is dying." I say straight forwardly. Crossing my arms over my chest. I focus my green eyes on Elijah. Pointing a finger at him.

"You are taking me to your leaders." I say calmly. Elijah furrowed his eyebrows but otherwise did not comment.

"Andris...I need you to take Felix to the palace."

Andris crossed his arms over his chest stubbornly.

"Why?"

"Because that's your territory, the pack can't enter unless they wage war on you and they won't do that because your a royal." I begged. Staring into his dark eyes earnestly. His stubborn facade dropped and he nodded.

"You can contact me through the mate bond if anything goes wrong." I say gently rubbing his muscular arm.

Felix grabbed me roughly pulling me to his chest. Nuzzling his face in my hair."When you come back, we have our own bond to work on." He whispered huskily. The wolf in his eyes showing.

I nodded slightly aroused.

Grabbing Elijah's arms I look into his eyes,"Take me to them." Elijah nodded his blue eyes defeated. The same soothing sensation rolled over me. Elijah's warmth and power tugged at my body. I whimpered in pleasure.

When I look up Richard stood there, slight anger and disappointment on his face. Elijah looked hurt, which instantly sparked my inner wolf alive.

"You are not taking his wings." I glared my voice strong and protective. The mumurs of other angels around us filled the air.

"You have no say in the matter." Richard responded, the warmth lost from his eyes.

"He was protecting me..."

"He killed someone." Richard cut me off.

"So if your mate was being attacked, your saying you wouldn't do everything in your power to protect her?" I growled my eyes turning gold and my fangs enlonging slightly. He glowered at me.

"I wouldn't take someone else's life."

"I would." I snap."If someone was trying to kill Elijah or any of my mates for that matter, I would kill."

The protectiveness I held at the falls hummed through my veins. The primal insticnt appearing. Richard looked suprised and disturbed at my confession. I didn't give a damn, he is not taking this away from Elijah. I heard a painful grunt from Elijah.

Only to see someone hovering over him, as they chanted some acient words. The angel of death I'd seen ealier hovered in the back. Her dark eyes focused on me, Sliently urging me to intervine. I steped forward only to be surrounded by many angels.

My body burned with the need to protect. I closed my eyes as an unknown power danced in my veins, opening my eyes all the angels surrounding me were on the ground unconsious.

The women chanting the spell stood up, her eyes dark.

"It's done."

Elijah let out an ear shattering scream. His body spasmed in pain. Tears burned my eyes. The urge to protect pulling at my very soul. I sped over to him, placing my hand over his. All I could see was the pain filling his blue eyes and the love in them. I squeezed his hand.

I don't want him to lose his wings. I don't want him to lose his wings. I repeated that in my head. I held him close to my body. A foreign warmth taking control of me. I laid my head on his chest closing my eyes.

"Addaelynn." Elijah said his voice stronger than ever. When I opened my eyes and looked at Elijah I noticed the immediate differences.

His hair was black, and his blue eyes were lighter than ever. He held a more powerful aura around him. Everything more intense. His wings reated on his back, but they weren't white. They were black.

They were so dark that in the sunlight they shined with multiple colors. It was beautiful. My hand with a mind of it's own rubbed the feathers, Elijah groaned. The angels around us looked suprised, Richard looked positively scared. I stroaked Elijah's handsome face.

"What did you do?" The women who did the spell asked.

"I don't know." I growled back defensively.

"you returned his wings...and made him stronger than ever." The women said her eyes wide with respect and remorse. She fell on her knees bowing in front of me.

"I am sorry my princess." She whispered her head downward.

"She has returned." The crowd mummured before following the woman's lead and bowing before me. My eyes widened. Two people walked towards me a man and a woman. The man looked exactly like me, same shinning eyes and same hair colour.

"My daughter has returned."