29- Yes!

Warning!: Sexual contents.

Chapter 29:( sorry I didn't post last night because of hw:/ BRB *bawling* Okay well this is the last chapter if you don't count Epilogue as one, well you can say second to last chapter:'( I really had fun writing MSBIAP and I'm gonna miss it:'( Song for this chapter is 'Time of your life by Kid ink' cause it just relates to this chapter:) Thanks for everyone who read the entire story of Audrey and Tristan and I love y'all so much:* I never really expected to get pass a hundred reads and I can't believe I had more than 5000+ reads! Thanks you so much!!!! you dont know how happy I am:') Well I'll shut up now and here you go:)

I woke up relieved everyday because Tristan is here beside me and no one can take him away from me ever again. I won't let anything take him away either cause it has to pass through me before it gets to him. I really love this boy.

His face was buried on the nape of my neck when I woke up and it tickled my skin as he breathed against it.

"Audrey..." He groaned with his groggy voice and I shivered as it vibrated. God, he's so sexaaaaaay!

"Hmmmm" I moaned with my eyes closed.

"Love you," He pressed his lips on my skin and every morning when we wake up, that kiss will lead to something more.

"Love you too!" I giggled then he instantly moved his mouth to mine and kissed me feverishly. I can never have enough of this, I can do this forever and never get tired of it.

He placed himself on top of me and pushed his tongue in my mouth, I opened it freely and he pinned his arms just above my shoulders as he position himself in front of my entrance, thrusting into me slowly. I locked gazes with him and moaned softly. Tristan went crazy and he sucked on my neck roughly. Damn! I feel like a virgin again every time we make love and it only keeps getting better and better.

Tristan groaned loudly and kissed me aggressively as he thrusted the last time before slumping down on top of me, not squishing me though. Ah!

"God baby! I don't know how, but you make me feel better every time," He said. I'm still catching my breath so I didn't talk. "You're so hot," He added. Wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm flattered that I make you feel better," I teased and he grinned at me, my cheeks heating up.

Someone banged through my door and we traded glances. What the hell! I told Kris not to bother us! There's a freaking do-not-disturb sign hanging on the door outside!

"Open up Tristan!" Some little kids cute voice went through. I was still catching my breath when Tristan smirked at me.

"It's Raine," Raine!? I'm excited to see her! I jumped out of bed and wore on my robe immediately. Tristan looked at me weirdly and I beamed at him.

"What? She's your cute little cousin that I wanted to meet," He shook his head smiling then the door banged again.

"Tristan!!!" She cried out. I rushed towards the door and twisted the knob open to see Raine looking at me with wide blue eyes. Awwwww! She is the cutest thing ever! Behind her stood a hot guy, texting and smiling down his phone.

"Hi! You must be Audrey," The hot guy that must be his cousin looked up and smiled. I nodded and should've fixed myself first before answering the damn door.

"Yo! Ajax," Tristan nod towards him, "Raine! Baby girl, what's up?" He stood beside me, scooping up Raine in his arms. Most. Adorable. Thing. Ever!

"Ahhhhh! Tristan's naked again!" She shouted, covering her eyes with the palm of her hands. I chuckled a bit and both his cousin entered our suit.

"I'm not naked Raine," Tristan defended himself but he's only wearing his boxers. Raine gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek, underneath his eyes and Tristan scrunched up his nose. "Ugh! Raine! You need to learn how to kiss! No boy will ever kiss you!" He complained, wiping off his cheek.