Dear Readers,

HI all my readers!! For those of you that are new thank you so much for reading, following and voting on my books! It means a lot to me.

1. To start I am changing this work from my general thank you note to a piece where I can share general information with you all. From now on it will be titled Tea with Love. (I am a tea junkie and my user name is lovewordsmusic). On this posting I will write my general thoughts and comments (not concerning the books) and you guys can comment. This will also be the place that I post news about the books etc. I will not update this often but I figured this was easier for everyone to have access to read. You'll understand why in a minute.

2. The reason I am writing this post is because I have discovered some pretty upsetting/annoying/maddening information about Wattpad. The level of plagiarizing is getting out of control. Recently I found out a website (there's rumors of more) that has been accessing WP and taking stories from here posting them under different usernames and getting credit for it. One of the sites I heard about (and visited) is an overseas webpage. I am not sure if it's specific stories or all, but either way it's upsetting and makes me fearful and mad for my work. To those of you that have been on WP for a long time you're also aware that many of WP's own users do the same. Truthfully I have witnessed this and it's disappointing. Even springboarding (I think I made up a word) off of someone's ideas, which I have seen too many times, where a person reads and then updates an hour later with something so blatantly obvious, is still plagiarizing!!!! You are taking another writer's ideas! I beg of you, plead with you; PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us be respectful of each other's work. I have said this before; inspiration can come from anywhere including reading. However, reading and getting an idea that you turn into your own with different plots, twists, character motivations, etc. is an entirely different thing. I'm talking about reading "Jon and Kate went to the dry cleaners and fell in love." Being turned into "Keith and Joan went to the Laundromat and discovered love." You all know what I mean :)

3. This leads to the most important part. Due to this entire stealing stories thing, my stories will no longer be public after 10 chapters. From now on to read the full book you will have to be a follower. Before I explain anything else, let me just me say especially to my new followers THIS IS NOT A WAY FOR ME TO GAIN MORE FOLLOWERS. As a matter of fact I value the reads more (there's a game amongst collecting followings). My decision to change my stories to private after the teaser chapters is because at the moment this is the only way that a writer can protect themselves and their work. I realize what some of you must be thinking; write at your own risk. Yea, you're correct. When you participate as a writer on this site you are. BUT there is a certain level of trust/hope/faith that you believe bc you're a writer and think other's will share in that bond. Apparently not. Perhaps I'm one of the other few on here that feel this way. In any case, from now on that's the deal on the stories. For those of you that have spread the word about my work thank you a billion times I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. If you enjoy my work and continue to spread the word please explain to your other WP friends my decision behind the switch :) I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but this is the only way I have to protect myself at present. If anyone has any ideas, I'm always all ears!!

4. After all of that I want to be clear about a few things. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FANS, READERS, FOLLOWERS, VOTERS, PROMOTERS, DARLINGS, WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANT TO CALL YOURSELVES. :) In the short time that I have been on this site so many of you have gone from readers to friends and I value that relationship. We've shared stuff with each other aside from the books. I enjoy getting to know you all and for all of you to get to know me :) I feel as though I am collecting friends around the world and I LOVE IT! One day I hope I get the chance to meet you all at a giant book signing :)! I mention this bc I don't want any of my new followers think OMG what a bitchy writer. Not the case! Lol I'm just freaking out about this stealing stories discovery and I need to get a handle on it :) Reach out and comment or contact me anytime you want :)

XOXO

Lovewordsmusic (Qi)

One more thing, I was told if you are having trouble viewing the chapters I think logging out and then logging back in or turning your device off then on is supposed to work.