Chapter 23

"And we're finished, do you like" Demi's hairstylist asked fixing out the last of my hair.

"I love! And thanks for styling it for me its like you knew I had plans right after this" I laughed looking into the mirror admiring me new hair.

"No problem kid, I think this color suits you especially since summer is coming up you won't look washed out when you go tanning"she added being to clean up her things.

"Hey Demi, i'll be back! Going out with a friend" I shouted as I grabbed my things.

"Okay hey wait! I need you to be back by six we're going somewhere"

"Where?" I asked standing at the door ready to leave.

"Its a business dinner with the my team prepping for tour and I could really use some of your feedback their and also to keep the night fun"Demi spoke.

"Okay i'll try to be back on time"

"No you better be" I heard Demi shout as I exited the apartment.

~~

"Woah nice hair" Meghan took notice twirling a piece of my hair in her hand.

"Thanks so where are we going" I asked.

"Melrose Drive, down for some shopping" she chirped.

"I thought weed was involved" I joked causing her to laugh.

Relax pot head I just want to do a little shopping and then we can go somewhere and hotbox my car"

"Sounds like a plan" I smiled.

After a few hours and a hundred dollars shorter we were finally making it back to the parking structure where we had parked.

"For the girl who didn't want to shop she sure did pick up quite a bit of things" Meghan poked fun at me.

"I can never say no to vintage band tees, plus look who's talking" I added taking notice of the numerous bags she was carrying.

We drove to a park near by and hotboxed Meghans car.

"You know you don't act like an adult" I said taking in a long breathe from the makeshift bong we made with an apple.

"How old you do you think I am" Meghan asked.

"I don't know maybe 25" I said staring intensely at her.

"Close 23" she answered keeping her stare on me.

"Why the fuck does everyone keep staring at me" I huffed out leaning back in my seat.

"Have you seen yourself, people would have to be blind to not stare" she said.

"Are you hitting on me" I laughed.

"You're a little too young for my liking"

"You're too old for my liking" I retorted mimicking her.

"Stupid, i'm only seven years older than you. And what I meant is your too inexperienced"

"Please you don't know what you're missing" I laughed. I felt Meghan's stare. "Stop staring"

"Okay than show me" she added moving closer to my face. Finally annoyed by her teasing I pulled her into me crashing my lips onto hers and eagerly asking for entrance with my tongue. I brought my hand to then nape of her neck pulling her closer. It was only after a minute of our tongues wrestling each other for dominance that I realized what the hell I was doing. I quickly pulled away.