💖Chapter 23: Love is in the air 💖

Next morning

Pamela

I opened my eyes and suddenly I realised that someone is wrapping my waist with his arms its none other than my hubby. I just looked at him and saw that he is sleeping peacefully but I never knew that he looks very cute and handsome while sleeping. I just looked at him for sometime and then managed to wake up by keeping his hand slowly from my waist to the bed without disturbing his sleep.

The moment I wake up, all the flashback of yesterday night started coming on my mind.

Flashback

He hold my waist and I gripped his shirt so tightly, so that I couldn't even fall because my legs are becoming weak for what he is doing with me.

He was about to kiss me but I managed to get out of his grip and directly went to the balcony and started gasping.
After sometime, I felt he hold my waist and bring his face into my ear then said "I love you" and started giving wet kisses from my ear to my shoulder.

I quickly turned toward him and hugged him tightly don't know what exactly is happening with me but my heart is beating so fast.

He pick me up in his arms and take me to the bedroom.

Flashback ends

I was thinking all these and gripped the bedsheet but he is sleeping. Thank God! He is not awake otherwise....... I don't want to say more ( blushing).

I quickly came out of the bed and went to the washroom after taking my clothes as now I will wear a baby pink saree. After having a shower, I came out of the washroom and saw that the bed is empty that means he is awake now but where is he? I questioned myself.

Seems like I was getting tensed if I can't see him for sometime maybe the effect of love.

Rudra? Where are you? I called him.

But no response.

Rudra? I again called him but still no response.

Now I started searching throughout the room but he isn't there. Now I got scared that where should he went this morning and that too leaving me alone. O my God! Now I started claiming me as his. Does he went to office? No? should I ask someone? But to whom? All these thoughts are running in my mind.

Suddenly I felt, someone hold my arm and pulled me toward him. Its finally the person with whom I am looking for.

He was smiling at me and I was looking down because I don't have the guts to look at him.

Seems like you got so tensed if you didn't see me for five minutes. He said

I just looked at him and said slowly.

Actually you are sleeping and after coming from washroom, I saw that you aren't there so that's why......

before I can complete, he intruppted and said

I understand .

Anyways I just want to complete the remaining work now which we left tonight. He said while smirking.

I understood that what he is talking about but didn't said anything because I myself liked it but feeling very shy to do it. This is my first time that someone is asking me for a kiss.

Don't say no now as I am not going to listen to it. He said

But I just took a bath. I said

So what ?you will take bath again or else if you want we will..... He said

But I intruppted.

you do whatever you think is right. I gave him the permission directly because I know that he is craving it for so long.

He smiled and then put his lips on mine and started kissing. The kiss was so soft that he wants me very badly as he is exploring all over my mouth.
At first I am unable to reciprocate because it's my first kiss as I am also little nervous but slowly I started to reciprocate and gripped his shirt tightly as he hold my waist.

The due update of Sunday.
How was the chapter?
Please vote and comment if you like it.