Something Free for Kimberlions!

Hey, Kimberlions (yep, this is the official name!)

I have something awesomely awesome waiting for you at the end of this post, so if you don't want a White Walker (total GoT reference, I'm such a nerd) to off you, please read the whole thing ^_^

Now that the threats are out of the way: My blog is ready! I'm so excited about this because I get to do some really fun stuff on there for you guys! *cue booty pop/happy dance*

But before I share the link with you, I have to tell you that there are two pretty kickass things hidden in my blog and I'm excited to share them with you!

#1 Kickass Thing: The Cover Poll

I got so many amazing submissions for the book cover that I just want to squeeze you guys like a boa constrictor in heat. That's a killer hug, by the way. You guys are incredibly talented and honestly, I appreciate you for making an effort in entering this contest. Some entries didn't follow the guidelines, and even though I love them all, some of them had to be disqualified. I really wish I could post them all but that doesn't mean I didn't love them all. I did. You guys are stars.

So, with all these wonderful entries, I need a little help in choosing the covers. When you head on over to my blog, you can click on the "Cover Poll Contest" tab at the top and vote your little pervy hearts out. Choose wisely, sweethearts!

#2 Kickass Thing: A FREE Chapter from Andrei's Perspective

Yes. You read right. An entire chapter written in Andrei's POV. As in, you get to see how he thinks. And how he felt when a certain little P.I. crashed into his life. Want a sneak peek of that? Here it is:

My eyes wandered over her naked body, to the apex between her legs from which my seed was still leaking. I absent-mindedly moved my fingers to her face, closing her eyelids. I could not wipe the blissful look off her face but I could, at least, shut the doors to her wide, vacant brown eyes.

Without further ado... Drum roll, please... Release the Kraken, Davy Jones... Here's the link to my blog!

kimber-lee.awesomeauthors.org (I'll put it up in my bio as well, so you can click it there)

Now you can grab the FREE mini book when you sign up for the blog AND you can vote for the cover you like the most. Kimberlions, I seriously need your help choosing the cover.So PLEASE sign up and cast your vote! It would make my afterlife, I swear.

As always, I love every single one of you! Seriously. Please let me know what you think of my website once you've seen it. I'd love to hear from you!

Love, Kim xx