Chapter 25: Blue Lagon

After putting the pastor in his place i felt so liberated like I could do anything in the world. I had to step in and take control of the situation for once because Im always letting most situations have control over me. Chris was happy but he was looking at me like he was surprise for a second. Terry wasn't even round because he sense something might happen and he didn't want KJ around that so he walked off and continued walking. The night was going good but Chris was still looking at me like he was so surprise that I did that. We went up to our rooms and KJ was still playing with Terry so he went in there room. Chris and I went back in our room and i started to get undress to get in bed then I had to ask Chris what was the problem.

Me: Baby why you looking at me like that! Like you surprised at me or something

Chris: Yea i was surprised baby. I just never saw that side of you before and you know one of the main reasons i wanted to be with you in the beginning was that you mature. I just never want you be that guy to out someone baby because i don't want no one to do it to us.

Me: Chris they was trying to out us

Chris: No my daddy was just going off air he didn't have no proof thats why i just was letting him talk. Then you came and blurt out the pastor business with Dion old boo and no lie baby he deserve it but i just don't want my boyfriend the nigga I love to be that guy to out him. Let other niggas do that i don't want you in that bull shit ok.

Me: Yes sir (I was angry but i didn't want any problems because Chris and I been going really good for months without arguments or problems but i just couldn't take this i had to say something) Ok i don't get why your angry right now I was sticking up for my boyfriend and it hurt me to see them saying shit like that to you then your father just str8 up disrespects me. What the fuck you wanted me to do and your daddy lucky i aint knock him the fuck out cause this the second time he did that shit.

Chris: Look here mjay i just don't want the nigga im in love with be involve in shit like that. I don't want you be getting into it with my father I will handle his punk ass. I don't want you get in no problems and I'm trying to stay out of jail so just relax with your cute ass. You look like you want some dick for you coming at me with this little attitude that you know gets me hot.

Me: Chris whatever (I layed in the bed then I went under the sheet then throw it over my head. I only felt when the sheet opened up at my toes and he came under the sheet on top of me looking in my face and I was trying to play mad but he just saw right through me. Then he started the tickling and i couldn't contain myself i just burst out laughing) Chris just stop i said while i was laughing really hard.

Chris: He was smiling then he said you know I can't take you being mad at me for a second then he started kissing me on the neck. We happy right? You love me right?

Me: You know im happy and you know i love you more then i love myself.

Chris: Ok and i want keep it that way, I don't care about no dam pastor or even my father. I just wanted you to let it be and don't air out no dirty laundry just let them clowns be but i aint going to lie it was funny. How the hell you know he was fucking the pastor?

Me: Dion!

Chris: How the hell he know and he all the way in Texas.

Me: He said someone call him one day telling him about it and what's aping pictures. It was one of his friends that thought they still were dating so he called Dion to give him a heads up. Thats why i don't go to church because the same thing these pastors trying to preach about and lead you away from they doing it in the dark.

Chris: Fuck them all baby now we together and little man with uncle so what you thinking

Me: Hmm! Im thinking now! I think im about to go to bed (We were still under the sheet and he was sucking up my neck. I was so weak but I said nope im going to bed then I started to laugh at him.