Chapter 32: Now What

KJ and I had already eaten so we were just chilling in bed watching some TV. My little man was all under me but I guess it was because we were new to the place so it will take a little while for us to get use to it. He was just happy though just smiling watching TV he was happy I guess.

Me: How daddy baby doing?

KJ: I ok daddy

Me: What happen you seem happy but you still got this look on your face. You want go back by Grammy a or you don�t like the place. You can talk to me about anything and i want us to have that open relationship. Never be scared to tell daddy anything because i wont never judge you i will be here to protect and love you.

KJ: I miss Chris daddy

Me: Yea i miss him too but i don�t know where he is but as soon as he turns up i will let you see him ok (When I said that the door bell ring then i went to answer it but i felt it strange because don�t anyone know i live here yet. I look through the window and saw Chris car so i opened it and it was him. He was standing there with a black eye and a bust lip but still cute as ever.

Chris: So you gonna let me in or not let me in to your new crib Mr big man!

Me: Should i let you in and you left me to get messed up from my father and i don�t want curse cause little man still up but we going to talk about this shit. I'm really mad at you for going missing and not even checking up on us.

Chris: Stop running your mouth nigga i told you, I will always be on you even if we aint together or if we together. I been following you from you left your parents house so i don�t know why you freaking out right now. We going talk about this when little man isn�t around ite!

Me: You better believe we will

Chris: Let me go holla at him

Me: He walked in and just got comfortable getting undressed like he sleeping here tonight. He took off his kicks then he went back outside then he brought in a bag right quick. I was like oh so you planned this shit he was making this home already and even with the black eye he was still cute. I wanted to be mad at him but he just smiled at me and I couldn�t be mad at him. I was just happy that he was back home with me and aint nothing happen to him. We have to talk but for right now i would let him slide only because little man going to be happy to see him. He walked in the room and When KJ saw him he got up out the bed and just jumped on Chris.

KJ: Chris! Chris! Where you been i missed you

Chris: I missed you to little one how are you, i see you went and got new crib on uncle Chris.

KJ: Yea!

Chris: You like it here?

KJ: Yea i like it here then Chris started to tickle him then he started to laugh telling Chris to stop. They just was playing and i went back to get something to drink out of the fridge and Chris followed me. He came hugging me from the back telling me how much he missed me.

Me: You sleeping here tonight a

Chris: Bey that's not even a questions and the question is where im sleeping tonight. In the bed or on the rug on the floor it don�t matter to me as long as im with the two of you. Who is that kat that been here today and who you was talking to earlier.

Me: Shawn was here and David the land lord, Why you asking anyway

Chris: I just wanted to know who that was around my family is all. I cant ask and make sure no nigga pushing up on you?

Me: Your not jealous are you

Chris: Please i got you so deeply in love with me you wont even sniff another nigga. You know where that heart is an so do I so there aint no need for jealously. So what now!