Chapter 37: Evil Has A Heart

Me: Yea thank God I aint want no drama with them niggas and I got a little son now bey I aint want no part of any type drama around him. Something happen to my baby I would never forgive myself and my mom wont even forgive me. She love KJ more then she love me and that's a fact but I aint mad at it (I saw Diamond over there looking but I didn�t even pay no mind I felt so grown to all this old shit that went on when I was sixteen seventeen. Being a father is the best thing that happened to me and I won�t want KJ hurt over no gay bullshit because these niggas in Nassau don�t care.

Dion: (Dion was just looking back at Diamond making sure he wasn�t about to pull no shit coming to my defense and Omar was just so lost to the world)He your seed brother so of course she going to take care of him and love him more. Besides he needs a great mother figure in his life cause the one he got now I don�t know what to say about that girl. How is she doing anyway?

Me: You know funny you should say that because I don�t know, we were suppose to talk because she said she wanted to explain some stuff to me but she never called. I think I need to call and check up on her to see if everything is ok because she is my baby mother. We started playing some old school game of 21 and I made the first shot so I was shooting free throws. When I made three free throws Dion called it so I checked him then I went to try shoot again. I loved shooting threes but I know he knows that so I couldn�t go there cause he was guiding me heavy. I manage to make it to the post so I was posting him in and his dick was right at my hole then I bust a Kobe fade on him but it didn�t go in then Omar got the ball. We were having a good game because everyone was scoring at will then all I heard was sup Mjay at half court. I knew who was in that direction so i didn�t pay no mind but then he came closer and said wassup bey. (I turned around then I looked at him and it was Diamond but his kind looked different from the last time I saw him)

Diamond: What�s good bey I aint see you in two years I think

Dion: Bey we don�t want no trouble we just playing some ball

Me: Yea bruh we don�t want no trouble

Diamond: Me either bey can we talk for a second (Then he looked at me saying he wanted to talk to me then I said what why you want to talk to me bey) Bro i just want get a few things off my chest.

Me: Bey if you want talk lets talk but I aint into no fuck bruh (I was ready to throw fist at this nigga no lie but we went to the side of the court where there were some benches. We sat there but I was curious to listen to what he was going to say) Yea so talk bro

Diamond: I been meaning to talk to you for a long time bro because you remember what happen bey and i didn�t mean for it to go down like that. It just happened so fast and i didn�t want come to your crib and i didn�t have your number to contact you. You could�ve died bey and i aint with that at all i told Trey to leave you be. He was so involved in making your life hell that he forgot we were suppose to be in a relationship.

Me: Wow! So why did you try jump me in front of my boy house then he had to get involved in the fight.

Diamond: Bro you was beating his ass and i was suppose to be his boyfriend at the time so i had to do something. He has a problem bey and he knows you got a kid so be careful bey.

Me: Bey im done with him and i don�t have a problem with him either but my son is not to be involved because now he looking to die. I don�t even have no beef with him what the hell is his problem bey he want Chris back that bad.

Diamond: We aint together no more but we still got some of the same friend and word does get back to me. I saw you and i just had to talk to you and clear the air because i aint as bad as most people might think about me. I just never meant for none of that to happen bey because it went to far but he really in love with Chris bey. Talk to Chris he might still be trying to fuck with Chris you never know bey.