Chapter 39:Karma Is Bitch

Chris: Mjay come here (He was to the wall and he pulled me on his dick while the music was going and he whisper in my ears that he love me. I let go this moment to have a little fun to get my mine off Trey because I really was giving him to much power but i trust in Terry that he really was going to handle it. The music started and the rum just was pour and things just started getting really crazy if you know what i mean. We just was drinking and coupled up just having some fun.

Me: Chris I know you aint got on these jersey shorts with no draws on then he started to laugh

Chris: Baby I have to bring some more clothes down here all my clothes are dirty

Me: I going to wash tomorrow ok while KJ to school (The songs just was going and we were just drinking more and more. I was dancing on Chris dick and he had his arms tight around me. Terry and Shawn where on the side of us just drinking. Dion and Omar was sitting down on the ground just hugged up drinking, giggling and just having fun with each other. Dion looked so happy and seeing him happy just made me happy. Lights were flashing and it was my brothers squad car pulling in then I laugh in my head saying my brother. He heard the music and he came knocking on the door at this time it was late after one in the night. He came to the door so i went to open it for him.

David: I see yawl carrying on bad in here man?

Me: Yea just a little get together man you want to join us

David: I�m really tired just come from Carmichael road they had one bad accident. We had to report to the scene i don�t think the guy might make it he is banged up pretty bad. Him and another passenger ran into a pole into and that pole split the car in half. Thats why you don�t text and drive that�s why I never fool with my phone while im in the car unless its a call.

Me: Yea that�s said really sad and tragic! Do you know know the guys names?

David: I know one is name Trey

Me: Trey! He a light skin brother, slender got both rings in both ears. He really good looking almost a little pretty

David: Yea that�s him they took them both to the hospital they might not make it people keep saying just by the condition of the car. Thats shit you dont see everyday you have to see it to believe that a pole can split a car like that (When he said that i don�t know if i should feel good or bad that he dying right now. I wonder if he was driving and if he texted Chris phone that�s why he ran into the pole. I was so in shock and my heart was saying karma is a bitch but it didn�t feel right to be happy)Let me see what yawl got to drink and hows my nephew he sleeping through all of this (I answered him and told him yea he was in the room sleeping with his little blanket so he ok. He walked inside then he hug Terry) Bro where you been man i aint see you in a few weeks you been hiding from big brother and shit.
Terry: Popo im good man

Me: You call him popo

David: Yea he call me popo its a nick name he created for me cause im a cop but its cool man i like it.

Terry: When the missed dropping the baby?

David: She aint the Mrs yet but she suppose to have baby anytime now. Fix me a glass of something bey let me get a good drink before i head home to get some rest.(He got his drink and he left after me ,him and Terry took a brother picture together that i put for my phone background. They did the same and it felt good that i got a hold other brother looking out for me the more the better. I went back with Chris this time everyone was up dancing some slow reggae .

Chris: Baby whine up on this dick (Chris dick was just slinging because he only had on basketball pants so when i place my ass on his dick. I could�ve felt the length, thickness and the head that was started to stand up between my cheeks. I know that Trey was hurt but i didn�t say anything to no one so I drown what happen to him out of my head. Chris just started jerking on me as i danced on him while Terry was getting a masculine lap dance from Shawn. Dion and Omar was layed out on the floor looking into eye kissing like this was there last night on earth.The night was going so good then Chris just wrapped his arms around me while i was in front of him) This feels so right baby! Been together for a minute and we still got the heat for each other thats magic. Your brother and Shawn been together a hold year before us and they still going strong plus Dion down there happy as fuck. We blessed as fuck to be able to have someone we love be with us everyday.Reminding us that there is God that loves us cause he sent us beautiful people to make us happy. This is why i wont let you go no matter what im going to fight for you. I hate the word i love you because it isn�t even close to the way I feel about you he said while he was kissing me on my neck. I turned around then i put my arms around his head and he put his around my waist squeezing me tight. It felt so good being in his arms it felt so safe and it was sexy that i got me a strong man. We started kissing heavy and it was feeling so free! God i missed this feeling of freedom when we use to go away for the first time. We were in the kissing then I heard KJ calling daddy! Daddy! He doesn�t likes to wake up and he alone but he normally sleeps all night but looks like the music stop him.

Me: Duty calls, im coming right back baby i going check on the little man (So i went in the room and he was coming out the bathroom turning off the light. He went to go pee like big man then he looked at me when he was crawling back in the bed.

KJ: Daddy you leave me (I got in bed with him and got cozy just so i can put him back to sleep. I laid him down on my stomach then i rubbed his head and rocked him. He just clutched me tight not wanting to let me go and he was falling back to sleep. My little man! i love him so much and he is so cute. His eyes were closed but i continue to rub his back while he go sleep and rock him then Chris came in the room. He got in the bed on the side of me and he started to rub KJ back taking over from me when he came closer to me. He got closer to cuddle with me then i put KJ in the middle of us and he gave KJ a kiss goodnight. It was the cutest thing i ever saw between the two of them. Chris loves my kid a lot i mean it�s our kid and he shows it more and more. We ended up all cuddled with KJ in the middle of the us and in no time we fall sleep but it was a beautiful feeling. Terry opened the door then said I swear yawl to cute with this gay shit and i woke up. I put my phone on alarm to wake up to get little man ready for school then i went back sleep. The next morning i woke up I then put KJ in the tub I thought about what David said about Trey. Then i put the TV on the news and it had pictures of this accident that was fatal the passenger had already died but the driver Trey is in critical condition and might not make it. I put on KJ little uniform then i went to make him some breakfast and in the front room my brother and Shawn had pillow and comforters. Dion and Omar was on the other side with the same thing they were as sleep so peacefully but i know they didn�t stop drinking. KJ finished breakfast so I went on my way to carry him to school and i drop him off but I had to put my brother on the list to pick up KJ. I just found out but i trust him a whole lots and I kiss KJ good but then I went on my way back home.

My mind still was un easy about this Trey situation and without even thinking I turn the corner going on my way to the hospital. I don�t know why I am going this way but for some reason some force is making me go to try seeing how he is doing. Stupid I know but I just feel like I have to do this so I reach to the hospital not sure where to go but I went to the front desk and ask where would he be. She told me which wing to go to because I lied told her I was a family member. I went to his room and my heart was racing because i cant come up with and explanation why im really here. The doctor was coming out the room the exact same time so i asked him how he was doing.

Doctor: Your a family member? ( I lied and said yea i am) Well he is banged up pretty bad and had massive internal bleeding he is lucky to be alive right now. Both of his legs are broken and he has a slight fracture to the skull. He might not ever walk again the possibilities are slim but there is still a chance. Time will tell all but he is awake and can respond but don�t make him talk too much take it easy as possible (i open the door then i went in and seeing him laying in the bed i didn�t want wish that on no one)

Trey: He fumbled a bit with what he was saying when he saw me walking in the room then he said wow you are the last person i thought i would ever see walk in here