Chapter 43: Secrets

KJ and I were driving down my street so we can head home so i can bath him and fix him something to eat. Then we would probably go over some of his class work so he could be more on top of it when is time for test. When we were on our way home i saw a next squad car parked in my yard. I thought it was so strange until when i was pulling in the yard when i got a text from David telling me don�t come home as yet. He told me to circle while he was handling some of his squad buddies over a matter concerning me. I got scared because i know I aint do nothing wrong so why they were there trying to confront me about anything. I did what he told me and I pass the house str8 then i said let me go to wendys or something get one kids meal for little man to kill some time. I thought to myself was I going to get arrested and for what because I don�t remember doing anything out of character so whats there problem.

KJ: Daddy why you passing home

Me: I started to laugh then I said you don�t miss anything do you then he gave me a little grin. You want go to Wendy�s and get you one chicken nugget kid�s meal with BBQ sauce?

KJ: Toy! Ok yea I want it (I carry him to Wendy�s and we were on the drive thru when i got a call from Chris)

Chris: Babe where you at?

Me: what you did again Chris? Why the police looking for me? This is strange as fuck and very new to me but I don�t remember doing anything illegal or against the law.

Chris: I am going to kill my father bey I swear we can never be happy. Why can�t we just live our life be this getting upsetting to me. Its like no one wants to see us together and I�m getting so tired of it Mjay. I think this vacation is going to be really good or we need to bounce and go back stateside to my crib for a minute until the family vacation. My father told the police it was you who attacked him but David listen to them and they time of the attack. You was here with him so nothing come out of it but I�m going to kill my father

Me: Chris! Omg I�m scared I don�t want to go to jail for something I didn�t do. What is your father problem bey!

Chris: Baby aint nothing going to happen and I won�t let anything happen to you but I�m going to fuck my daddy up with his lying ass. This could�ve turn out really bad if David didn�t come up with something quick and tell them your his brother.

Me: We really was at my crib do and shawn was there to when it happened. Why do your father hate me so much and we never even exchange the much of words. He been disrespecting me since he met me and thats fucked up cause i aint do nothing wrong.

Chris: Come home please so we can talk about this in person (After i got KJ food i drive back home and went round the back to everyone. David immediately picked up KJ and started playing with him then he told me you aint got nothing to worry about little brother.

David; You aint got nothing to worry about. You should do something with your father Chris for compromising your freedom with false accusations because that could�ve turned out worst if you wasn�t home with me and Shawn. It seems like Chris paps don�t like you much little brother. Nephew how was school did you learn alot today?

KJ: Yea I learned a lot today in school

David: Mjay he going in grade one in September right?

Me: Yea he going in grade one then his graduation is in few weeks so when we come back from vacation it will be his graduation. KJ you want daddy throw a graduation party for you as well but then your birthday is in a few months as well.

David: Have both man he is worth it

Me: I cant wait for you to have your kid you don�t know if it�s a boy or girl?