Chapter 47: Bang Bang Bang

Chris was yelling at him telling him if he thought he was joking.The next thing I heard was Bang then my mom shout out saying no Chris!Then when I look Chris shoot a picture off the stand showing him that he was serious.His father was all piss up sitting in there chair because he was so scared.

Chris: You think I playing with you leave us the fuck alone. I don't want you in my life! Leave us alone! (He still had the Gun in his face so my mom when close to him and talk to him then tell him to put the gun down babe)

Mom:He ain't worth us baby! Chris don't let him win over you cause this would be what he want.He want to see you two apart so show him wrong and don't let that happen.

Me: Chris baby let's go he ain't worth it!
I bet he know now we mean business so let's just leave and be happy ( I managed to calm Chris down so we can leave then as we were walking out Cheis step mom hugged him and told him take care of himself and she told him don't ever let no one make you feel like being who you are is right.She told him what we have his beautiful and don't ever let that love go.He went in the car then he was just silent and my mom took his to drive while we say in the back seat) Baby you alright (I was laid up on him which was a first I never done that before in front of my mom but I just wanted to make him feel loved because he deserve it.

Chris: I wanted to kill him baby.You don't know how I feel right now to hear him say those stuff about you really burn my gears.He don't know you and he don't know what you have been and done for me.Who the hell he think he is trying to come at you like that

Mom: Boys I love you two and it's people like that which will try put you down for being who you are. I think you two should leave and go on vacation before we come next week.Go away tomorrow and just relax yourself and have fun.My mom was talking to him and he was listening because he felt as though if we didn't try get away it wasn't going to be good.I kept rubbing his chest and his heart was beating super fast I had to try cheer him up to claim him.He was really mad for the stuff that his father said to me and I'm kind of mad to but I honestly don't gay because the bible is contradicting.How can the bible say being gay is a abomination portraying that God doesn't like but then it says that God loves everyone.It didn't really say much about being in love with a man I know have sex with another man is written as a sin but so is having babies out of or before marriages.I just cuddled on Chris and then rub his tie while thinking how stupid some people can be.Human being see what they want to see and because they see how gay is viewed they run with it instead of understanding what they are being taught from the bible.Mom was just looking in the mirror smiling at us interacting in the back seat as she drive back over to her house because her vacation starts.When we reach there mom went inside then she left us in the back seat and Chris was a little better.

Me: You feel better baby

Chris:Yea I do but I'm still a little angry.I think we need to get out of the Bahamas for a few weeks.No one wants to see us together and that's a fact I prove.

Me:So when do you wanna go baby

Chris: In the morning first flight so we can head stateside then probably go to ATL until Terry them come.

Me: Ok I'm down with that .I need to go home pack a few things then pick up little man from school.Im going to miss him a lot and I'm starting to miss him and I'm not gone yet.

Chris: That's your baby boo so you suppose to miss him then how it was only the two of you in your new crib that's why.Your mom will take good car of him plus we will see him next weekend.By saying mom I think I owe her and apology for getting way to angry then letting her see it.I just don't want her think different of me because I'm not a killer in her eyes and I want it to stay like that(Let's go inside I want talk to mom for a second.He went inside and mom was to the stove cooking breakfast then he went and hugged her saying sorry)Mom I want apologize for the ways acted early and I don't want you think that's the kind of guy I am to your son.I really sorry!