Chapter 57: Orlando Day One

Look at this one here he ice cream almost up to his eye (I cleaned up KJ then I finish my food.The atmosphere was changing for the better and Terrell was already fitting in with the family.Have to admit it kind of weird watching my brother be a caring father making sure his son full and ok.He got to open up just a little more though but the real task is telling mommy and daddy this is going to be fun to watch because my mom would've liked to know her grandson from jump.Well the funny thing is that all of us got kids now and the middle child had a kid first then the last child then the first child.We all have or going to have sons dang that's crazy.There are no daughters I guess my father only created us to have men our sperm are one sided.Shawn wasn't talking to no one cause he was mad as fuck but my brother need to make that right before it get to late.After we ate we got back on the road and it was a better drive with KJ singing rap songs which were shocking cause I didn't know he knew them.I have to keep my kid from around Chris cause that's who always blasting them in his car.

Me:I blame you! Then I laugh you know that right look how you got my kid singing tupac dear mama

Chris:Chris just started laughing hard then he said little nigga is my ride or die man.When I move he move and when I blast songs he right there nodding his head with me!Right KJ!

KJ: Right! Then he giggle

Me:You better go sit your little hip down bout right then I smile

Chris:Mjay don't take his happiness away you see how jumpy and excited he is he just being a kid man having fun.You know I won't teach him nothing harmful these songs harmless to him at his age he don't even know what half the words mean

Me:That's what you think I know my kid smart as hell.

Chris:Chris change the song then he say KJ you know this one

KJ:Yea then he start rapping it (It was kind of cute that him and Chris got a bond)Daddy you know that one

Me:Yea I know that come here (He came from the seat in the back then I pulled him the front with me)You ain't want take a nap

KJ:No I don't want nap daddy

Me:I started playing with him then I said you going to be up the hold way to Orlando?

KJ: Yea I going to be up daddy I don't want sleep

Me:Go sit back down then and buckle up.the drive to Orlando was torture it was so long and Chris was trying to get me to drive but I was scared as fuck.I didn't want to drive at all he telling me this is my lesson.I didn't drive though but he ensure me before the trip over are going to drive.When we got to the hotel Holiday Inn Resort in Orlando that wasn't bad at all at 89 dollars a night it was really nice.Besides the architecture of the hotel being really nice there was an Applebee's right next to the hotel which was sweet.KJ was so hype when we went inside I called mommy then I told her we reach.She told me come to her room for the room keys so i pulled Terry to the side and I was like do you want me get this over with now or you want to do it.I told him I can carry Terrell and break the ice now it's better she see his little face then come to you.

Terry:It don't matter to me I was going to talk to her then he said he was coming with Me,KJ and Terrell.We went upstairs in the elevator and it was so strange because our parents rooms was so far.When we got to the room door KJ just started knocking saying Grammy open the door.When she did open the door she just open it so we can come in but went in but stayed by the door but KJ and Terrell was in front of me.

KJ: Look Grammy you got another grandson (When he said that I was like what then I thought well let's let him do the talking.My father was in the bed wrap up sleep then mom came out her bag with the room Keys in her hand.She looked at Terrell and she stood there shocked then she said Terry explain.