Chapter 65: Orlando Day Four

Dion and Chris strapped up also added lube all over there dicks then Dion came between my leg licked his lips. He came down to me whispering in my ears saying I wanted to be inside you for a minute now. I was so afraid because Chris doing want anyone to fuck me in these parties but today he was different. He was making no big fuss about anything he just was into the party as much as any of us. He usually is all mad and looking over me but its different today. Dion put his dick at my hole and he started to slide deep inside me but then he moan out saying go in slow bey. Chris was behind sliding deep inside Dion as he was sliding in me.

Dion started to tell Chris take his time with him and Chris listened and it was making me go crazy inside. I was going crazy because the orgasms were starting to boil up in me; I think this was too hot for me. I started pulling Dion inside me getting super aggressive then he started to work his dick and bounce on Chris dick at the same time. I don�t think he was ready for all that dick but he was taking it like a pro I must say Chris was just kissing him on his back and winning deep inside Dion to the fact where he fell deep in me powerless. Chris was winning then he got back up and every move Chris made Dion matched it inside me. I was in heaven at this moment because the two men I loved at the same time once all in one bed have such a great night together. Omar was having a great time as well and my brother was just giving him that family D. On the floor Shawn was singing and I mean literally singing because JB was going ham on him while he had his mouth stuffed with Bentley�s dick. Dion starting going really fast on me while sucking my nipples then he came low then he whisper and said you feel so good Mjay. He started saying I missed being inside you so much and because he was saying all that freaky shit I started busting out of now where.

Chris started fucking Dion deep and he was looking right at me like he was turned on watching me get fucked so he was just beating Dion ass like it was me. Dion was still in me and he just burst out in a load moan and I know I felt so full inside then he dropped then Chris started pounding him. He was laying on me with his dick inside me taking Chris dick then Chris came down low then we shared a three way kiss. It was so steamy that I was moaning out loud still just that very second Chris started busting then he say fuck nigga. He shouted dam Dion that�s some good ass then my brother on the other side of the room said yea Omar you got some good ass too. He busted while Omar came all over himself and he was a bit surprised by how much he came. My bother came then Omar just hold his ass so Terry wouldn�t pull out of him because he knows that dick was the real deal. JB, Bentley and Shawn were all on the floor all white with come giggling looking at what they just did.

Dion was still laying on me sucking my nipples while Chris was pulling out of him then he looked at me right quick kissed me on my cheek then he got up. I don�t know if he was trying to tell me something but that kiss was sweet as hell. I got up out the bed with my ass feeling wet then Chris pulled me back in the bed.

Chris: You think you going to escape me baby! Bring your sexy ass here! I told you I been wanting for you all day (I just started laughing then I was saying baby didn�t you just got some ass then he looked at me) That�s Dion ass I been craving my baby ass all day you know you the only one that can fill that void for me so come take king coco. He took off the condom then we just fell in the bed kissing heavily sucking on my neck with aggression. He was kissing me like he would never see me again then Omar and Dion started going at it then Shawn, Terry, Bentley and JB just linked with their couples then started going in one more time. Chris was just eating me up biting my nipples making me say God. He was going all out on me then he flipped me over in doggy style put on some lube on his raw hard like steel dick then entered me. He thrills me and all I did was bounce back on that dick trying to act like I was a power bottom. He whining back as I arch me back he just was hitting something deep and it felt like an organ. It was so good I couldn�t stop shouting hubby then I was wet so you can hear all the smacking from his dick instead me every time he pushes in. He was saying I love you baby with all my heart just holding me by my stomach giving me king coco. I was moaning saying harder baby and just what I ask for I got so started running and end up falling out the bed but my ass was still up high. He was saying take this dick baby this all yours so he busted for a second time. When he was about to bust he pulled out then I quickly got up so he can nut on my face and when he did I started eating all my baby sweet cream. He pulled my head saying share that shit nigga kissing me while I had his nut all over my face. We got up out the bed holding hand going to the bathroom to bath together because we were in love. I thought Dion was the height of the night but Chris was and he made sure he was the last thing on my mind before we went sleep. We went in the shower and turned on that hot water and just had a couple�s conversation that was kind of sweet.

Chris: That was so fun but the climax I had with you was the best baby (He was just kissing on me and holding me under the water.

Me: I�m proud of you

Chris: For what?

Me: You been showing me how much of a man you are for a minute now. You and Dion cool you been staying out of trouble. Life with us has just been so good and I�ve been so happy and I just want say thank you for that

Chris: I�m living to make you happy baby that�s why I can�t wait tell that day to give you my last name.

Me: No you taking my last name

Chris: Mjay you taking my last name but either way I will just be happy to be hitched with you and just grow old together. You the one for me I kind of always known that but just use to get a nut off until you were old enough to get the king and my heart.

Me: Yea you were plotting from I was a baby I remember you told me that. You are one old pervert then we started to laugh.

Chris: Can you blame me now look at us! We aint no babies no more I ready to give you a baby. I wish that was possible!

Me: So we can have one CJ to add with my KJ huh

Chris: that would be so dope! I�m serious that would be mad cute. KJ and CJ calling me daddy taking them to the movies and doing other father son shit. I wish that could�ve happen but you know that�s not how human nature works

Me: I think if we could�ve had children you would�ve then had about three with me the amount of time you then come inside of me. Then you would�ve probably mean to keep shooting in me to have your Chris army then we both laugh.

Chris: You know me well!

Me: When it comes to KJ I�m sure he want call you daddy because as small as he is I think he know we fucking but he don�t know what to call. The question coming soon I can feel it but when it comes to Terrell and Terry that nigga probably know what�s up.

Chris: He smart man so he probably could even feel that love we share but dam come baby come wash my hair and tighten it please(He give me the shampoo so I could�ve wash his locks because I�m like his hair dresser. I always tightening his hair and all that for him because I love him but I hate grease or anything being on my hands. We were kind of in the tub for a long ass time then when we came out the bathroom everyone was gone. We looked outside the window and we can see them in the pool at 3am but Chris and I took off the top sheet then make up the bed then we laid their then went sleep. Tomorrow was our last day in Orlando but I�m sure we were going to spend it doing something fun with the family. Chris and I cuddled up then we went sleep because after all those nuts we were drained. The next day I woke up in the bed Chris wasn�t there and I looked in the bathroom went down to mom room to bother KJ.I even went in Terry room and all of them were still sleep so I was worried because Chris wasn�t answering my calls so I was worried.

Me: Bey Terry you aint know where Chris gone bey

Terry: Nigga I�m still sleeping he probably went do something

Me: He aint tell me where the hell he gone and he have me here worrying about him because last thing I know we were in bed sleeping.

Terry: Mjay come out this room making noise man everyone still sleep I don�t know where he gone so I can�t help.

Me: I was so scared because I know he could handle himself but he normally tell me where he goes or make sure I�m with him. He just left me in bed and I�ve sent him like twenty texts then I called ten times but no answer. I got dress then I carried KJ and Terrell in the hotel lobby to get some breakfast that was free. I was fixing KJ cereal then I looked at the lobby door at this fine as light skin dude that had on shades, had a clean cut that was lined to death then he was dressed in white cargo short pants with blue shirt then J�s to match. When KJ saw the dude he said daddy Chris snakes gone then he started to laugh then I was surprise Chris locks were gone and he looked amazing and younger with that fade cut.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY I WANTED TO TREAT YOU AND KEEP LOOK OUT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER MAYBE THAT'S UP TO YOU. LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR BOY FELLAS....