Chapter 66: Final Day In Orlando

I was so scared because I know he could handle himself but he normally tell me where he goes or make sure I�m with him. He just left me in bed and I�ve sent him like twenty texts then I called ten times but no answer. I got dress then I carried KJ and Terrell in the hotel lobby to get some breakfast that was free. I was fixing KJ cereal then I looked at the lobby door at this fine as light skin dude that had on shades, had a clean cut that was lined to death then he was dressed in white cargo short pants with blue shirt then J�s to match. When KJ saw the dude he said daddy Chris snakes gone then he started to laugh then I was surprise Chris locks were gone and he looked amazing and younger with that fade cut. He spotted us sitting eating some breakfast so he walked over to us smiling and I was so amazed. I was blushing it was like he was a new person and I was just falling in love all over again

Chris: So what do you think? (I didn�t say anything because I felt the same way when you saw a crush for the first time then you get shy. That�s how good he looked with that nice fade I was still shocked how good he looked and the fact that he even cut his hair) Mjay hello I�m talking to myself I see then he smile and I almost melt because he looked so good (He looked at KJ cause even him was giving Chris a different emotion cause he just was looking at him like he had something to say) Little man tell uncle Chris what you think about my new look

KJ: No more snakes then he started to smile because he use to be scared of them

Chris: That�s why I cut them so you won�t be scared no more and what you think Terrell

Terrell: Its looks really good

Chris: Now only if I can get this one to open he mouth he look like he in shock

Me: It looks really good I swear I didn�t recognize you thats how different you look. You look so young aint I told you them locks was making you look older but why you cut em. Oh I�m mad at you still by the way

Chris: For what? We going talk about that a little later let me go get some breakfast to carry up to the room for everyone

Me: We still going out to do some shopping and they still want stop to IHop but you know this one here couldn�t wait for everyone so I just brought them to get something to hold them until we get to the restaurant (We sat there until we saw everyone coming down in the elevator getting ready to leave. They walked over to where I was but then Chris had his back to them so all they could�ve seen was a guy with a clean fade with a sharp line up. Terry say I�m going to tell then I started to laugh then I said tell who. When Chris turned his face around my mommy was like oh my God)

Terry: nigga you cute your hair! What! After all these years of growing it and you just want decide one day to cut it all off.

Mom: Boy you look so handsome

Dad: I was wondering when you were going to cut them shit off your head then everyone started to laugh. You look like a respectable young man with that cut so keep it clean like that you even look Mjay age now.

JB: Thats a nice line up brother! You fresh to death

Dion: I�m curious but what made you cut it? After all these years for real like Terry said (He turned and looked at me when he was about to answer Dion then he said something special my brother something special. I was still crushing on Chris with this new hair cut I felt almost if I was fifteen again when I use to be extra to get him to notice me without him thinking I was gay. Like walking out of the hotel and girls just looking at him trying to talk to him was just making me feel good because I got me a pie. I got me a debby pie is what he say here in the Bahamas when someone is drop dead gorgeous and he knew it to. He was looking at me just smiling because he know the effect it have on me right now. We got in the car and we were going to Ihop for some breakfast and we got there got seated to this big ass family table then we ordered. I got my little man some pancakes and bacon because he loves it. The conversation at the table was so much fun but what was even more fun was the gang. I guess that orgy really opened everyone up cause Shawn and Omar were just talking up a storm as well as Dion, JB and Bentley. Terry was taking on his daddy role just having a little talk with his son making him laugh. My father was just ready to eat and my mommy was just being the bold lady she is trying to spark a fire with me and Chris because of the hair cut. When the food finally came I was trying to eat and look at Chris but then he catches me a few times then his smile just light up .I was so in love with him and I almost seemed obsessive because I couldn�t keep my eyes off of him. It got to the point where I kicked off my slippers and I was running my foot up his leg under the table but eating at the same time making it look like I wasn�t doing anything to everyone else. He looked up at me then smiled so I did again then he opens his leg so I could play with his dick in his pants with my foot. No lie he have me feeling some type of way got me all hot for him and shit. Time now I was playing with it and it got mad hard so I looked at him then he was looking at me like that feel so good keep playing with it baby.

Mom: Chris you ok (He was smiling then he started to laugh then Terry looked then played like he dropped something to the look under the table. He got up then he started laughing then he got smart with Chris)

Terry: He laugh then he said Chris stop laughing nigga put a foot in it your mouth too.

Me: I just started laughing so much I wanted to pee so I got up to go to the bathroom. I went in the handicap bathroom stall because its bigger. I was draining my dick just laughing at what my brother just said to the table with his big mouth. I got done then when I open the stall door Chris was outside the stall door looking at me with this grin on his face. I had to ask him what he doing in here then he started to laugh

Chris: That little stunt you pulled just now got me on bricks so what you going to do about it (He looked so cute and I just was pushing at him I was crushing. I felt like a little dam boy who got something they like but then he pushed me back in the stall aggressively.

Me: Chris no! What if my daddy come in here or even KJ

Chris: Im going to be quick baby

Me: Quick! I don�t think so then he started to unbuckle my pants while kissing my neck. It was a thrill and I was saying no but I wanted it and I just had my hands running over his clean head and it felt so good. I kept saying no and that made him want it even more because my pants were already down and he was sat on the toilet. He had some lube in his pocket ironically and I sat on that big meat and started to ride it. I was so shame doing this in the bathroom but no lie I wanted him and he it felt so good inside me. I was just kissing him on his face and rubbing my hands on his head getting a feel of how clean it is now. He started bouncing fucking me the same time I was riding him. I was going crazy on him then the next thing I heard the bathroom door open. We stopped then we got silent like no one was in the bathroom but we can hear a person went into the stall. We were thinking it was one of the customers come to use the bathroom but then this deep voice say Mjay you ok in there! It was my father!) Yes daddy my stomach just hurting probably something I just ate (I was talking to him then Chris just started sucking my nipples and trebling his tongue. It felt so good I wanted to moan out so bad then Chris started whining in me then he picked me up then held me up to the wall. I was like Chris please behave yourself nigga!

Dad: You sure you ok in there you?

Me: I moan when I said yea my stomach just hurting I�m coming out in a minute must tell Chris order me one tea or something

Dad: You tell him yourself! (When he said that I was like omg he knows Chris inside here with me then Chris started to laugh. I just spark him gently in the back of his head) you and Chris take it easy in there and get back to the table before your food get cold then he walked out the bathroom laughing saying belly hurting huh thats a good one. It in your belly thats why!

Me:OMG

Chris: OMG what then he started grinding me again. Drilling me to the wall I was saying OMG! Then he said yea OMG this dick then he started whining in me my eyes were rolling. This what you get for teasing me for a couple days then he started going in deep while still whining. This young man can work his dick like a God! He started going faster so I know he was about to come then he pulled out then jerking and nut in the toilet. Dam that was good! We going Atlanta
?
Me: Yea man we promised your cousin that we would bring the gang back

Chris: We got to leave tonight then

Me: Yea but I think mom going to see her grandson so I don�t think she coming but I don�t think she would want me carry KJ

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS ONE..NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED IN A HOUR BUT LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVENT GUYS.. SUPPORT AND GIVE ME FEED BACK!!