Chapter 67: Final Day In Orlando Part 2

Chris: OMG what then he started grinding me again. Drilling me to the wall I was saying OMG! Then he said yea OMG this dick then he started whining in me my eyes were rolling. This what you get for teasing me for a couple days then he started going in deep while still whining. This young man can work his dick like a God! He started going father so I know he was about to come then he pulled out then jerking and nut in the toilet. Dam that was good! We still going ATL?

Me: Yea man we promised your cousin that we would bring the gang back

Chris: We got to leave tonight then

Me: Yea but I think mom going to see her new grandson so I don�t think she coming but I don�t think she would want me carry KJ with us (We was in the bathroom getting dress and fixing up ourselves for what was about to be a embarrassing moment but we were about to play dumb) Wait how the hell did you get in here?

Chris: I went outside then came round to the side door. I told them I was going outside to make a call so you aint got nothing to worry about unless your daddy told on us.

Me: My daddy heard us though and I�m sure him and my mother having the most jokes right now about us. I mean I don�t care I just had to have you because you looking so yummy with this new look. You rocking that shit and you just dressing fresh to death (When I said that he just smile at me and laugh then he said)

Chris: I know I wanted to do this to keep our relationship fresh and exciting because look at us now we back to doing a lot of spontaneous shit like we use to even though we got a kid involved now. Besides I was tired of going to get my hair fixed any way and I know you would love it.

Me: I said I do then I pushed him to the wall and gave him a kiss then a toilet flushed in one of the stall and this white guy came out smiling. I didn�t move because we weren�t in the Bahamas and my parents know now so I just stayed there with no worries

Guy: Cute couple yawl stay young it�s very important in keeping a relationship going trust me I know (When he said that I�m guessing his wife walked out the same stall fixing herself but the funny thing is he probably wasn�t hitting that good because they didn�t make a sound. She came out then she said you boys look beautiful together. Chris started talking in American then he said thank you then I just burst out laughing as they left the bathroom)

Chris: Give me one more kiss for the road (I kissed him then he started up again while we�re trying to leave the bathroom) Give me one more baby please (We started this kissing again I pushed him off then I got him to leave back through the side door. I went back to our table and I aint going lie I had the look on my face that I did something naughty then Chris came in from the front door like a minute later. My daddy was looking at me like yea I catch you then he just laughed when I looked at him and put my head down in shame)

Mom: Baby you ok? You been in that bathroom for a long time and your food probably almost cold you want me to order you something to go

Me: Naw mommy Im good my stomach was just hurting but I�m full

Dad: He laugh then he said I�m sure you are (When he said that Chris burst out laughing and they looked as if they were sharing a moment laughing together but looking at me. I felt so shame and Chris was the horny one that came in the bathroom I just was massaging his dick. Dion was looking at me funny because he probably caught on to why they were laughing. My phone started to ring and when I saw the name I was shocked because it was KJ mom. We were supposed to meet up from a while back but she never hit me up so I answered it.

Niska: Wassup

Me: Nothing much what�s good with you

Niska: I was in the area and I wanted to know if I could�ve stopped to hail my baby