Chapter 70: Shoot My Heart

Chris: A brother chill out man what�s the problem (He started to war up with Chris then Damien started to get a little out of pocket and my brother was just ready for whatever so was JB) We don�t want no trouble man we just having a good time what you say let�s talk about it over a drunk my treat (I was like look at my baby being the piece marker cause Chris would�ve decked him long time but dude just walked off. Eva and Damien went off to talk but then Chris came back to me) let�s get out of here before when you look shit pop off (He told Damien lets go so we all was leaving and went outside of the club. We just this black car passed us then it went on. Next thing we heard tired burning like it was going with plenty speed then machine guns started going off then everyone drop to the floor and Chris covered me. I was so scared I was like what the fuck just happen then looked over at Shawn and his shirt was red.

Me: Shawn you bleeding OMG!(My brother and everyone got up going crazy but Shawn didn�t feel the pain until I told him he was hit. He started crying because that pain I know hurts like a bitch but we all were scared beyond anything right now. Chris went to get the car but my brother just flipped the fuck out and He went str8 to Eva because it was her fault.

Terry: Who was that! It was that goon from the club right! Right! Fucking trick ass hoes!my nigga get shot! He fucking with the wrong one this nigga don�t know who the fuck I is! (She looked and him so scared then she admitted that it was the guy from the club then Terry shouted at her then told her to tell him where he lives. She got silent then grabbed he her then pushed her to the exterior wall of the club then she started spitting out his location and where you could find him) Damien you got heat!

Me: No yawl niggas aint going to make the situation even worst! What if you guys go and get hurt and even killed. Terry I�m not losing a brother ! This situation is so fucked up but I know you ready to kill but you know as well as I do it never ends

Terry: I did it for you mjay! You my brother and I love you and I need you to take everyone home down south. Don�t worry about me and Chris we going to catch a flight out

Me: Terry! No stop talking like that I�m not losing you and I�m not my heart to this shit im not going any where!

Terry: They just shot my fucking heart mjay! I can�t and won�t let this go either you do as I say or I�m going alone! Im getting these niggas back mjay they done fucked with the wrong nut job. Damien I�m going to ask you again before I freak out on you to you got heat! If you fucking don�t we need to hit up somewhere to get some!

Shawn: He was in so much pain but he pulled Terry down to him then he said No terry let it go! He was crying then he said Terry I know this going to be hard but for me please let it go. Don�t go!

Damien: Yea nigga I got heat! What you want do! It going to end tonight Mjay he fucked with the wrong family . We aren�t no busters here we going to fuck him up

Eva: Why you feeding into his ego. Russell is a pussy and a nobody that�s why I�m not with him because he is a violent stalker. He never gave me any money I made my own shit! He couldn�t even shoot the gun properly that could tell you how lame he is Damien please don�t go making the situation worst. He only got a shoulder wound (It wasn�t really a shoulder it was more in a little down in the chest area and that�s why everyone was scared but the good thing is that he wasn�t showing signs that he was bleeding internally. She took out her phone then she called the police and started giving information to what had gone down to a friend or family member because she was comfortable with them on the phone if it was the police)

Damien: I got to live here and if I don�t have respect I�m as good as died. Nigga try that shit now he going think he can always get me if he see me slipping on the street.