Chapter 75: Night Sky

We left the hospital then made our way to the high way to head back up south but we stopped to the gas station to get some gas but I wanted a few snacks. Pulling up to the gas station a car was there but no one was in it. Out came out of the gas station store was Eva and this fem looking guy walking behind her walking to her car.

Damien: Well! Well! Well! You got me fucked up in some shit I aint even do (When she turned around and saw Damien she tried to run in the car to pull off but Damien run her down then he held her up against the driver seat door.

Chris Aunt: Damien let that girl go about her business and leave it to God don�t get yourself arrested. She want to be dishonest let her deal with the consequences that coming with it

Dude: Girl who are these niggas and they cute too! Let her go hunty!

Eva: What you want! (She started playing stupid then Damien said give me your phone) What you going to do with my phone.

Damien: I am going to call Russell right now and tell him I didn�t had nothing to do with the money you stole. You going to get me in some shit when all I was trying to do was be with you but that�s what I get for always dealing with you hoes

Eva: I am not calling him (Damien started getting ruff with her so she got scared then she started to dial the number to Russell. Chris had already loaded up the car with gas and I already got some snacks for the road then we pulled up right alongside her car in case we had to make a quick getaway. Russell answer the phone then he said bitch I want my money when I find you I�m going to let all my boys run train on you then tie a brick on your foot and throw you over board. You going steel my money then he me locked up on some serious shit I�m going to fucking kill you) Look I only call you to tell you that Damien didn�t take your money I stole your money and you hurt his family member for no reason. Russell then said if the dude dies then who gives a fuck I want my money that�s what I care about. She hung up the phone and I wouldn�t say Damien was off the hook but it was a start. Damien told her you got that money you better use it wisely and bounce. She got in her car then she pulled off with speed and I thought we should�ve done the same thing so we did. It was nothing but open road and laughter but Terry was letting Shawn lay on him in the back seat so he could�ve been comfortable because he couldn�t really walk to strong because of his body pressure on the wound. Then he couldn�t really lay or twist as good yet but he looked loved and comfortable in the back there with my brother just holding him just those two alone.

Chris: They starting to remind me of the two of us. They don�t have it like us though (He grabbed my then he kissed it then he said I love you) Question? Who is driving after me? Isn�t any way in hell I�m driving nine whole hours all the way? If no one wants to drive then we going have to stop in Gainesville and get a few rooms for the night then head back out tomorrow. All I know once we out of Atlanta that is good so you all down with that? Aunty you don�t want drive a?

Chris Aunt: Baby I�m on vacation you wanted me to leave so now I�m on a month�s vacation. I want to be taken around the place but we can stop get a room then get some food, besides the rest will be good for Shawn.

Me: Babe I could�ve drive you know

Chris: I know but I�m not going to stress you out about it but when we back south in the house when we going out you driving, Deal?

Me; Deal? Good cause I want to take you out on a date

Chris: Date! Cool Cool do I get to know where we going

Me: No you just got to know that we going out and everything is on me. I�m going to take you out for a change instead of you always being the top letting me do it.(At the very moment my mom called me then she put little man on the phone because he was worried about daddy) My little prince how are you doing baby boy