Chapter 76: Im A Bad Father

Me: Babe I was in this deep ass sleep laying on your chest please don�t move please. You feel so good I don�t want let you go right now it�s so relaxing out here(He finally got me up to go inside and after we got something to eat we sat to the table then Terry grabbed Shawn hand then he said mom and dad I got something to tell you guys.(He rise to his feet then he picked up Shawn hand then he looked at everyone then he started to talk but my daddy cut him off)

Dad: I know you ain't about to say what I think you about to say! Fuck not again! I just was trying to get over my baby boy being gay now you going to say the same thing

Terry: Well papas I'm sorry you feel that way cause we been together before Mjay n Chris (My daddy just was looking at them saying nothing then he started crying. It was so weird seeing my father just balled out crying then he got up from the table and out the front door he went. I didn't understand why he just started balling out then my mom started talking to Terry)

Mom: So why you didn't want tell me?

Terry: Mom that's not the type of thing you tell parents and I was ashamed of it for a very long time. Everyone would say they didn�t want to be like this and I didn�t but I was already doing a lot of wrong shit in my life. I just thought I was already a disappointment to my family because I�m not like David with the government job and I�m not like Mjay the smart one I�m just me with the will to survive. I know yawl might not say it to my face but I know I aint your favourite child so all of that was weighing on me to keep it a secret for a long time.

Mom: Terry please doesn�t get me upset because I love all of my children equally and I�m proud of you for being a man. You taking care yourself and being the best you can be and that�s what I�m proud of I know your strengths and weakness. Don�t ever think I will never accept you for who you are and I love you the same way you my baby. You think I went through nineteen hours of labour for nothing I love you baby and I�m proud of you for knowing who you are even though I knew for a very long time! My mom got p from the table then she went around to him and gave him a big huh and I kiss on his cheek then she told Shawn I�m happy for the two of you.

Chris Aunt: A mother always knows Terry and I don't know what's taking Damien so long to come out the closet I know he the curious kind that lied to himself that he isn't gay but want try it so bad.

Damien: a Mom please eat your food I'm not gay and leave me out of Terry them business I just trying to chill and have a good time. You sounding like Chris always trying to convert somebody and shit. I�m not and will never be gay! (I decided to go outside to make sure he was ok but I know he wasn't and I know it's not easy knowing that both your sons are into men. I still took it upon myself to go outside even though it's probably not a good idea to do this but I know it's not easy. I was outside just looking around and I saw him standing out by the road so I went up to him scared as hell.

Me: Daddy are you ok? (He turned his face to me and he was just balling. I felt so bad because I know I contributed to his hurt cause I served the first wave to the pain he feeling)

Dad: Mjay I feel horrible and I don't want you think I don't love you guys but I feel like a failure. You came out now my other son telling me he gay I mean I respect you guys wishes but this shit weighing on my mind. I don't know what I've done to bring this on the both of you. It has me guilty from the old days when I use to smoke weed and get super high doing a bunch of young dumb shit.

Me: (He started telling me something about him back in the day but then he changed his mine. I thought to myself did my daddy experiment with men back in the day when he use to push rocks and smoke weed. He almost opened up but then he changed his mine) Dad you aren�t a failure at all you rise to respectable young men and look at us we in love with to amazing guys. We gave you grand kids in the most messed up ways but you got grand kids. Grand children don't make it better but it probably can make you feel easier about the situation. The hardest thing about being this way was realizing that I didn't want to be like this but it just chooses me. I accepted it and so did Terry so don't cry pap!

Dad: You right! See why you my favourite. I think you could've done anything and I would still be on your side routing for you. I understand son and I actually feel a little better but I'm still surprised. So I guess Terry is the one giving the dick this time then.

Me: Daddy you got to ask him all of that (We were outside just talking then I convinced him to go back inside so we can eat then he can talk to Terry after. We went inside and only my mom and Chris was to the table everyone else was on the back porch. My mom didn't really care she knew for years she just wanted her kids to be happy. My father is the same way but you know when it comes to men it's a certain kind of masculinity issue. I sat down and Chris and I just was looking at each other smiling just looking at how far we came)

The house was happy for the most part it was just a lot of laughter even my daddy was just chilling. Chris started up the hot tub so everyone went for a dip then the pool that he bought was still there so he filled it. We swim for good hours just drinking sodas and eating snacks along with cake my mom baked it felt like Christmas. About 3am things got quite and my mom/dad slept in Chris room with KJ and Tyrell on the floor, Chris aunt slept in the guest room then Damien bunked with Terry, JB, Bentley and Shawn. We made up our bed on the front room floor which was still cosy pulse I was laying on my strong man. The house was in darkness but Chris and I were still up looking at the ceiling not sleepy at all.

Chris: Babe? You up?

Me: Yea I'm wide awake! You up?

Chris: I just talked baby keep up so that means I'm up then he laugh. You see how far we came from? I was just looking at you today and I felt so amazed that we came from so far. Me sneaking in your room, fighting, drama, crazy ex boyfriends and trying to keep on the low.

Me: Yea I was thinking about that! Now we happy as hell and our family know. Well only the people that matters know and ok with it just cant let the public know

Chris: That's what feel so good about me an you. Just to look at how our past is shaping our beautiful future together (He was just talking but I was zoning out because I wanted to take him out on a date. He always doing it for me and I wanted to trade places just for tonight but I couldn't figure out how. I want to be so romantic that it be better then everything he ever done for me. I thought I would just talk to him and see if I can find things that could've done that he didn't)

Me: Yea we came a long way I could never really imagine you loving a thing when you were small. What did you love as a child?

Chris: Yo it was so funny you said that because I was just thinking about this puppy I had back in the day. His name was scar cause he was dark brown and black like scar from lion king but I think my daddy roll over him when he drunk one night if I remember.

Me: Why you never got another one

Chris: I don�t know if you could�ve gotten a next puppy right away to fill that void because I loved that dog and he was so smart. I was suppose to buy one for KJ but then I was like I got to ask his daddy because I�m sleeping by you (He makes me so mad because he thinks about everything it makes it hard for me to be the one to do nice things because he like a fine Santa clause always trying to give. You know what I�ve always wanted to do ride in a helicopter. I always ride in a plane but never a helicopter (When he said that I just was laughing in my head saying bingo.

Me: Or my but don�t forget clear your schedule we got a date tomorrow

Chris: What we doing?

Me: I�m not telling you now go to sleep

Chris: Baby I want to know what you got planned nigga

Me: No I�m not telling you

Chris: Please baby want to know (I didn�t answer and I was in his arms he grabbed my nipple then he started playing with it. His finger was cold so it instantly got a little hard. I was grabbing his dick and played with it and he got hard the minute I cuffed it but I wasn�t planning on having sex. My parents and all of them are here and I�m not planning on getting catch from none of them) You see what you is do to me I�m horny now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY FELLOW READERS THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME AND YES I KNOW ITS BEEN 26DAYS SINCE I LAST POSTED.MY LAST SEMESTER IN SCHOOL IS REALLY TESTING ME IS ALL I CAN SAY BUT IM DOING IT AND FOR BEING PATIENT I GOT TREATS FOR YOU GUYS.....I CALL IT THE BEYONCE EFFECT JUST LIKE SHE DROPPED HER ALBUM OUT OF KNOW WHERE THATS WHAT I DOING WITH MY CHAPTERS..MORE COMING NEXT