Chapter 77: He Still Loves You

Me: Baby you know I love you but no we aren�t having sex my parents are here and KJ in the room sleeping.

Chris: Baby pleases man just for a few minutes!

Me: No

Chris: You telling me no again (He got the cover then he throws it over us. He grabbed my basketball pants then he started to slide it down. I was laying sideways telling him to stop then he lifted my leg while spitting on his dick. He started to slide in and I was trying to move but he was moving with me. I just laid there trying to hold in my moans and groans as he worked my hole with confidence. I was just looking at the hall way watching to see if any light turn on because I don�t want my parents or KJ see us. I heard a door crack and it was Chris room door so I jumped off it.
I started looking for my pants under the cover to put back quickly then I heard this little voice saying daddy I can�t sleep. He looked at me saying the room to cold then he looked wet so I was like you pee the sheets on the ground. He looked at me scared then he said no only me so I told him go in the bathroom I was coming. He probably thought I was going to beat him or something but he was brave as hell for telling me. My ass was all kind of saw because Chris was just fucking me with salver so I was like I know I�m not suppose to but let me bath with my son. I took off his piss up PJs then I ran some warm water for us to just relax and bath then I got naked then joined him in the tub.

KJ: He was just playing in the water then he looked around when I hoped in the tub with him he said you not suppose to be bathing with me no more. I�m a big boy remember and I just laugh because he used my words on me so clearly. I was just amazed that he was about to turn five and his mind is so beyond his age but I just laugh at him. He said daddy you suppose to carry me to the water park you promised me

Me: I know little man and I will take you day after tomorrow ok but I going out with Chris today then everyone going to see David and the baby.

KJ: I then see the baby

Me: Yea you aint want go see him again?

KJ: Ok (He looked so sad because he really wanted to go so I thought I had to make this happen for my kid. I don�t ever want him think I don�t love him enough to keep promises so I decided that I�m going to take him and Tyrell out then get the puppies for them. I wanted to get Chris a puppy because since his daddy killed his pit bull I wanted to do this special thing for him. I know KJ would love one as well then I can�t leave my nephew out so I thought I would just get three. I wanted to bond more with my nephew as well so this puppy should really do that. We got done in the tub then put on his clothes with some powder then I brought him in the front room with me. I got something for us to snack on while he was playing with Chris mind you this was like five in the morning. I got up in the chair then I turn on one cartoon movie. Chris was on the floor watching it while KJ and I were layed out in the chair eating chip. I didn�t even feel when we dropped sleep but I woke back up for nine then I told Chris to just be ready when I get back. Shawn went with me so I got KJ & Tyrell in his swim wear then we headed out to this water park I found on my phone Google. I was actually going to drive without Chris so I was excited about that but I think I got the hang of it. I plugged in where I wanted to go then we were off.

Shawn: Bey I know I had a near death experience but please don�t let me have another on because you know you is drive like shit.

Me: Shut up before I kill you now with one hand then I started to laugh. I won�t wait for my driving to kill you but I�m trying to when I come over here alone I can do it on my own.

Shawn: Yea

Me: You can�t get your wound wet so I don�t even know why you came then he started to laugh (We went to the kid part of the water park where it wasn�t no deep water just enough for KJ to get wet when he was sliding and I like that because I don�t want nothing happen to him cause he then think he is a little man. Tyrell was acting like a big brother so he stayed on this side with KJ and they slide together. I took some pictures then I let them play while Shawn and I put our feet in the water just watching them to make sure them safe. So you and my brother our out to the family now and I think it�s your decisions?