Ch.2 Sebastian

Sebastian POV

***

(Our favorite wattpad king)

Having to be in a car with a bunch of wolves is not easy

Having to be in a car with a bunch of wolves is not easy. Having a bunch of mated wolves is even worse. All they do is complain about how they want to be with their mate and wondering what their mate is doing now.

Don't they know that I don't have a mate to go home to and it's getting pretty pathetic if you ask me. I was 20 years old and still haven't found my mate. I had been dreaming about meeting her or him since my mother first told me about them.

"Hey man what's got you down in the dumps?" My best friend also beta Andre asked me. I looked over at him. Him and I were complete opposites. He was the calm while I was the storm. The only thing we had in common was our similar taste in tattoos even though I had way more than he did.

We were completely different but, yet we came best friends rather quickly. And have been friends since then. "Yeah I'm cool man." I told him still keeping my eyes on the road.

"You know you'll find her soon."

I had just nodded my head at him but, he didn't know how it felt. He found his mate on his 17th birthday a pack warriors daughter. I didn't want any pity from anyone that was actually the last thing I needed.

"Can we stop and get something to eat?" Tristan whined. Rolling my eyes I looked over and saw that there was a gas station on the right hand side. Pulling over quickly I rolled my eyes when they complained about my reckless driving. It was kind of late at night so I was surprised there were a few cars parked in front of it.

As soon as we got out of the car my wolf began to jump around like a hyperactive little puppy. I had asked him what's wrong but, he just told me to keep walking and that something important was going to happen.

Walking in I was hit with the most heavenly scent ever.

Jasmine and something else I couldn't think of at the moment.

Taking a deep breathe I now understood why my wolf was so jumpy. Looking around quickly I saw the guy at the counter staring at someone with lust in his eyes. Following his eyes I only saw the very top of someone's head. Quickly I walked over there.

My wolf was excited we had finally found out mate after all these years. Turing around I felt the pleasant sparks as most people described when they first touched their mate.

Mate!

Oh shit

I heard the quite gasps of my men as their heads snapped up to me. My little mate was still looking at my chest as I looked over at the guys.

"You found your mate man!"

"Congratulations!"

"I can basically see the future so bow down to me bitches."