Chapter 86: Drive Thru Mayhem

Mom: No worries about that just go relax and have fun he needs time. Go kiss your son and nephew because KJ woke up asking for you. (I went over to the little pool where they were playing and my son splashed me it made me laugh but he asked me if I was ok. I don�t know why he asked me that but I said yea then I kissed the two of them then I went with Nate on the beach. I feel a little bit freer around Nate just for the fact that I don�t have to hide who I am anymore and he still here. A little fun in the sun can be good just to get out and clear my mind so leggo.

I left my mom, She was having a field good day hanging with her grand kids just enjoying the summer. Nate wanted to take me for a swim to clear my mind about the situation so we can talk about Chris breaking up with me.We first stopped to a gas station to get some gas then I went inside to get some snacks for the beach.After that we went all the way out west to chill on the beach just to get away. The smell of the water went up my nostrils and I just looked up at the sky inhaling and exhaling .I took off my clothes so I was only in boxers then I jumped down in the sand and laid back even though the sand was hot as hell.I looked up at the clear blue sky and I was relaxed until my light got blocked by Nate shadow.

Nate: Nigga what the hell you doing let's go in the water (He took my hand and strongly pulled me up. I was walking behind him just looking at how beautiful his body was.His back was so defined with muscles and it was chocolate.It leads down to his deep arch then his bubble butt that had a nigga forgetting we were friends.My hormones was taking over just now I vulnerable so i just hope he as str8 as he say he is. We got in the water and we stayed close to shore with only out head above the water so the questions started to begin. So how long you and Chris been together

Me: Bey do we have to do this now I just trying to enjoy the beach and not think about him

Nate: I'm trying to get you to feel better about the situation man so do you want to talk about it or not

Me: We been together off and on since I was sixteen.Thats a few years good

Nate: Dang bey that's a long time so why did yawl break up again

Me: I started to laugh because Nate is just being super nosey right now but he just trying to help.We broke up because I guess I turn down his marriage proposal I think that's what it is he said I hurt him

Nate: Yawl never talked about getting married pior to last night.

Me: We were engaged

Nate: He started to laugh then why are you so surprised that he wanted to marry or make it and official engagement if you two already agreed to get married. This is where your age come into play cause you both are just so retarded then he burst out laughing

Me: Nigga forget you!I didn't expect him to jump up and want to get married right now.I don't want to get married right now but he do.I told him I got a son and you know how these crazy baby mothers is carry on.I just don't want give her a reason to go to the courts with and they take my song away from me especially how after that boy killed his son or the other dude that kidnapped raped and murdered that little boy then put him in paper bags.

Nate: I totally understand because our society ain't really to big on gays I just had to stop one of my friends from beating up one gay guy who was trying to come on to him.I had to ask him if he was gay because he let that dude just change his mood for the hold day.The dude hit on me too and I was like thank you but I don't go that way bro and he respected that.Life to short to be getting mad for petty shit just like this shit between you and Chris it's stupid and petty.If he really loved you he wouldn't care about marriage as long as you two were together.

Me:This the third time he shove me off to the side.We went through so much together and I went through to much just to show him I love him but I guess that don't mean nothing to him. By the way you ain't got to worry about me coming on to you for the record.