Steve- Grease Lightning

(Requested by @harvsher)

It's a normal, lazy Sunday in Stark Towers as you lounge on the couch watching TV.

Suddenly, Steve scrambles into the room and flops down onto the cushion next to you.

"Steve?" You ask. "You okay?"

He nervously looks to you and smiles. "Yeah, everything's great."

Shrugging, you turn back to the TV. Not five minutes later, you feel Steve's eyes jumping from you to the TV.

"What?" You burst, facing him. "Why are you looking at me like-"

Out of nowhere, the song 'You're the One That I Want' begins blasting from the walls. You and Steve slap your hands over your ears.

"Tony!" Steve screams, his face paling with every upbeat note. "Turn this off!"

"C'mon, Cap. You're going nowhere with the girl, and a little Grease Lightning won't hurt!"

"But I don't- It's not- Just turn the music off!" Steve roars.

You can't help but laugh as his face burns red. "Steve, it's fine!"

"I got chills, they're multiplyin'. And I'm losing control!" Tony sings horribly off key, then clicks off the music. "You guys are no fun!"

Steve, bright red, turns to you. "Um... Want to go out for dinner?"

You smile. "Yeah, I'm sure it'll be electrifying."

Once you've skipped off to your room, Steve slaps a hand onto his forehead and groans. "You're a dead man, Tony!"

"But Steve, you better shape up, cause I-"

"Shut up!" Steve shouts, jumping up from the couch and storming for Tony's office.