Chapter 96: My Little Prince Gone

JB: It's just this look on your face and it's strange hearing you talk about another guy other than Chris. Do you miss him or still love him?

Me: I know it's strange of course I miss him and I will always love him I think that's something that won't go away but with time maybe but in love with him not really it's fading because I've been getting over him and he probably doing the same especially with old girl. She is pretty but it ain't realistic to me so I know it's just phase he going through

JB: I'm glad you doing you I'm proud of you Mjay. You going back to school this fall semester

Me: Of course my school fee is already paid my father will kill me if I don't and my mommy will help me a little with KJ. I still will be working I already let them know so they have my schedule and classes worked out so it won't conflict so I'm good.

JB: Check you out doing big things but I might be getting promoted again to the manger position at the bank now. My manger now he retiring and he saying I'm the new manger but he told me don't say anything as yet until he announce it officially.

Me: Yo that's major we got to celebrate! Young and successful! I never saw a young manger you barely what twenty-five and then doing big things

JB: That's what happens when you smart got a degree and hard working I practically run the place cause my manger calls on me to do everything and now I understood why he was doing that preparing me for this promotion. My coworkers at the bank sour as fuck and none don't really talk to me still because of the video thing that went viral on Facebook. It gets hard but I got the power to fire bitches now so I think the skies are about to turn blue. The video went down a few months back but dudes still getting at me wanting to ride my meat. dudes that in a relationship on Facebook and got there girlfriend picture on there Facebook. I deleted my Facebook but at work my boy and I still cool our messenger Chris. I think he likes me but and I told Bentley about it he is get a little insecure about it cause I'm to work nine to seven.

Me: You guys are still going strong though how is he

JB: We are wonderful cousin and he doing good but he thinking about going off to run. that's what we are facing at the moment he got accepted to a lot of really good colleges with great track assets.

Me: You don't want him to go huh I know that will be very hard on the two of you

JB: Will be one of the hardest being apart from the nigga I love but I want him to follow his dreams don't stop because of me I will always be here. New promotion I can travel every week end to see him and pay for him to come home on breaks but he still don't want to go right away. He saying he want finish his bachelors here then go off and run while getting his masters but I think it's a excuse not to go.

Me: I mean that's good to but he should jump on running while he got that speed and young he might be on cereal box and working with nike he got to think about that.The endorsement can make him a star or celebrity then he already sexy so that will work in his favor.

JB: Yea that would be dope he thought about that too. He letting his feelings for me stop him thinking we going to break up or something but I know what I will do to show him I'm not going no where.

Me: I think I know what you going to do to and that's a great idea. Chris grip me last night asking who is this random I bringing around when I know he will be there.

JB: I hope you told him your new man then we started to laugh

Me: I told him none of his business and I slapped him for the way he treating KJ but I'm not worried about him. Jason and I got our official date tonight but I was going to carry KJ to go see his mom. I try to take him at least twice a month even though she a idiot and even more heated since my mom got the papers str8 for me to keep KJ and she just visits.