Chapter 98: The Prince Has Returned

Niska: are you finished! You just running on with a bunch of shit and not letting me speak.You think I'm that bad of a person to do something to my own son my only pain.I went through 20 hours of labor so don't you tell me about feeling pain.The only reason I came here is to bring you (She walked out the door then she called my mom and when my mom walked in the room she had KJ wrapped up in her arms crying with tears of joy) I ain't the witch you think I am I brought you your son cause I know how much he mean to the both of us but you love him. It was my boyfriend and his boys who did that to you and I had cracked a joke about taking him from you but I never thought he would actually go and do it.The thing is when you came over I forgive you and squashed all this bullshit and he was right in the other room plotting . I just looked at you and saw you just trying to do the right thing and rise your son I just wasn't looking at it in a positive way.Things was tough and I couldn't even feed him some days and he is well taken care with you. I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen to you but it was a mistake that came from a joke that was taken to far. they brought him home and told me what they did I was shocked. This was after your brother came over asking questions cause I didn't know I was shocked. The wanted to make run to for it but I told them know I can't do that to you so he took off but left KJ with me. I was going out my mind too but something told me it was my boyfriend then he pulled up with him.

David: (My brother was off duty but he had his squadies with him.He came in the room with cuffs and he gripped Niska and cuffed her.He was pissed off and glad all at once) You going to jail for a very long time for being a compels in kidnaping my nephew and almost killing my brother.I sure he pressing chargers so let's go! I don't give a shit what you got to say but you guys fucking with my family and that's the worst thing you can fuck with right now I will go off.

Me:Wait bro let her go she ain't have nothing to do with it but I bet she can point you to that five that jumped me. She can tell you everything before she go up (KJ was looking at the corruption but he wasn't checking for her my mom brought him to me and he say daddy I was so scared.He was on my ribs but I didn't care I hugged him so tight as he was laying in the bed with me. I kissed him over and over as he was just laying on my chest just happy to be with me. He say daddy you so brave fighting all of them guys for me I thought they were going to kill my daddy. He said that and he burst out crying and so did I and I just was amazed at his level of understanding )

Mommy: Baby give me KJ he on your ribs I don't want you get hurt anymore

Me: No he ok right here with me I ain't letting him go

KJ: Daddy you ok

Me: I ok now you had me scared you know I thought I would never see you again( I started to cry in fact I was tired of dam crying but I was an emotional wreck.) I ain't never letting you go ok i know you was so scared but daddy try to protect you.I try to fight for you don't hate me for failing I try (He understood every word I said cause he started to drop tears then telling me he loved me.I never knew that a few years ago I would meet someone that was a part of me that I never know existed to be that very thing that I live for today)

David: So little brother what do you want to do.

Me: I was just so happy to have my son back I wasn't even checking for that fact that I have broken ribs. David I want to let go because I'm Nassau shit just keep coming back and I don't want nothing coming back at my son and I.

David: I understand you little bro but I going to make a example out if these niggas and when they see your big brother mean business they won't ever fuck with you again.I can let your baby mother go but I'm arresting the group of guys Mjay.Look at your face and you got broken ribs I'm not letting that go.This going to the law now Niska either you give me there names or you going with them that's up to you I ain't playing around (My brother was not having it he was serious. I couldn't do anything about because he was calling the shots and he handing business right now looking like a mad man.I was almost shocked because he seemed like a different person right now when it comes to taking care family.I guess all of us have a little crazy in us and even him but watching him he reminded me so much of Terry and my father .She decided to give there names so she went with David then she turned around and said sorry again I didn't mean for this to happen I really do want him to be happy with you.Before she left I apologized for saying those stuff to her but she told me she understood.