Chapter 102: Old Flames Burn Bright

He drop this package out his pilot window when he we got low enough to land in the bush just before the runway by the road. I was just confused then when we were going to park these police with dogs were out there checking planes and ours was next. I begin to get to scared because I don't know what's going on and this dude throw something in the push when we were landing. Jason was just looking at me confused just as much as me.

When we reach to the planes parking and the engine turned off. Jason's father just came and open the door then walked. We got out walking from the plane and the police was saying stop right there.They came with the dogs to sniff out the plane but I was more nervousness if they watched him throw that package out of that pilot window. We had to stay there just chilling until I heard the sentence "Mjay what you doing out here" I looked up scared but it was David and I was never so happy to see my big brother.

David: You suppose to be in bed resting and how is my nephew doing?

Me: I just went on a little day get away with my friend Jason and his daddy. He out with Chris right now I need to get home now. What's going on out here all these police and dogs patrolling.

David: We got a tip that some drugs that was coming in here today. When he said that I swallow so deep and I looked at Jason then I thought was that drugs his father threw out of the window when we were landing so he can go get it after the police don't find nothing. I was so scared thank God David was out here and if they did find it I don't think he would've been able to save me unless someone confessed that it was their own.They were about to search the plane and I was nervous as hell but then suddenly my brother told them this plane cool check the other one then told me to go home and get in bed. I was so scared I felt like I dodged a bullet so I rushed to Jason car and he was coming behind me. I jumped in the car then I said bey please tell me your father don't deal drugs and you knew?

Jason: Mjay I swear to you I don't know what my daddy into I thought he just does go on business nothing else. I never spoke of it and I never asked neither so I just use to go to enjoy myself free plane ride. I'm sorry but I am going to talk to him about that cause I dam don't want anything to happen to you.

Me: A I'm not mad at you out anything but I just was scared but if something did happen then I would've shit but I had a really good time otherwise. Never had a date like that so I have to thank you still and be greatful. I had a good time with you so cheer up.

He seemed a bit scared because he probably thinking he blew it with me but he didn't. It's just that situation was messed up because if they had caught his dad with something. I could've went to jail for a long time not only my kids life would be fucked up but mine would've been shot. I just thought about that shit all the way home and it would've been because of his daddy who I barely knew just being the wrong place at the wrong time. He just seemed out of place that he really didn't know his daddy could do something like that but I had to talk him down. He drop me home and it was still good time my mommy was gone the hold day and my daddy was to work it was only me was there. He gave him a kiss on his cheek just to show him things were still good then he said he will text me later . He probably gonna go to his father to rise hell with him. I went in the room to take off my clothes to just chill so I was only in boxers. I felt so free home by myself just chilling in my room then about a hour later of drooping in a deep ass sleep I heard knocks on the front door and this voice saying Mjay. I went in my boxers to answer the door it was Chris holding KJ in his arms because he was knocked out cold.

Chris: Little man had a long day let me go put him down ( He walked pass me then he went in my room to go put him down then after he closed the door . I was just looking at him because as I said before he was looking good. He always did know how to put clothes together that know how to fit his body. Not to mention he was smelling good as well. I just was thinking about what my mom was saying just growing up and looking at both sides of the story not just mine. He pass me again then he said hold on let me get his stuff out the car. He came to the door and he pulled out like five bags with two toys that he try hold in another hand. He walked in then he said this some stuff I get for my little man and something there for you too ( He seems as though he didn't want come in no more so he place everything at the door but I thought maybe it time I talk to him and be grown about it. So I said Chris! As he was walking away he turned around then he started to walk back) What's the matter you alright

Me: I think it's time we have a talk and it's up to you to but we need to have a discussion about all that's been going on.

Chris: Alright (I let him in then I locked the door and we sat down in the front from chair side by side. He was just looking at me calm with a str8 face) I miss you I going to be real. I miss you and I miss my little man. Today really showed me how stupid I was really to be away from him and to let you go.

Me: Where were you for the hold three months then if you missed me. I tried to make things right but you just was acting cold to me (He cut me off asking if I still love him and my answer was I will always love you but you need to learn I ain't some toy you can take out the box and then put back in the box when you felt like it. My mommy talked to me and she told me I need to grow up so I taught about it and I was wrong for embarrassing you that night. We were already engaged and I should've said yes to make it official to everyone it was my fault you was hurting. I'm sorry for hurting you but me apologizing don't mean I'm taking you back so take the smile off your face because you got a girlfriend.

Chris: She ain't my girlfriend just someone I've been chilling with. Can you talk about significant other when you got a boyfriend then he said another man around my family. I wouldn't disrespect you like that to bring another nigga into your space that hurt me just so you know but it's cool I don't blame you. I too got a lot of shit to be sorry for. Me being pushy about marriage and not taking little man into consideration was selfish I just thought I would and could protect him if stuff like that happen. I wish I was there when you got hurt they would've died I don't play that type shit ( I looked at him then I said do you still love me he replied quickly ) With all my heart and as much as we both front and act like we don't that feeling will never go away because we suppose to be together for ever Mjay. I've fucked up am always fucking up that's what makes me human. I'm sorry alright! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!

Me: So what now?

Chris: I don't know we still love each other but I know you won't have me now but just give it time. Give each other more time I mean you never know we will be back together tonight maybe ( As he said that he put his hand in mine and locked it felt good but like my mommy also say I got to punish him. I can't let him back in my life so easy. I was getting over him but being here with him and him acting civil Chris is the one I fell in love with. I do get that everyone make mistakes and I have to come to grips that I hurt him too. He was just rubbing my hand looking in my eyes then he started to move in for a kiss. His hand hit my thigh and started to rub it at this time my dick was hard. The head started to burst through the open slot and he grabbed it. I sad Chris no but he started to stroke my dick then he put his lips on it. He started to suck my dick and it was feeling weird but it felt good. He just knows how to get me to do anything for him but this time I got something for that ass. Little nigga ain't so little no more I control my own life and do what I want. He was sucking my dick then he pulled off then started to kiss me with tongue. He started to say I missed you so much baby God knows I missed you. I missed my family and thought about you guys every night something just was telling me I fucked up. He was professing his love while sucking up on me and licking my neck. I was like you want me bad don't you and he pulled out the infamous coco just as thick and long as I remembered. He just was winking that dick at me like he know he was home but I was like let's go in Terry old room.

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed! Please like comment and subscribe to your boy if I'm your favorite author.

Think Mjay is stupid for being with Chris right now?

Do you think Jason will bounce back and continue to make Mjay fall?

Should Mjay make up with Chris and let mistakes be in the past or should Mjay give it up and take the new road with Jason?