Chapter 103: Terry's Old Room

He was professing his love while sucking up on me and licking my neck. I was like you want me bad don't you and he pulled out the infamous coco just as thick and long as I remembered. He just was winking that dick at me like he know he was home but I was like let's go in Terry old room.

I guess he was trying to be romantic cause he picked me up to carry me in Terry room. I open that door and I could remember that day I caught him and Shawn fucking the day away. He laid me down in that bed so gently like I was going to break. He was so gentile just kissing my chest so sweetly rubbing my ribs then he pulled my boxers off. He started sucking my dick and I just started rubbing the head. He had his index rubbing my hole. It was feeling super good but I didn't want to nor did I plan to get fucked. I just wanted him to make me feel good so I can probably get a nut. He was just fingering my hole as he took off his clothes then we started to kiss me.

He was on top of me but I told him flip over so he was laying on his back naked. His Dick was hard as hell but I went str8 for that ass. His ass was looking so fat and juicy that I had to. Besides he still on punishment I mean I love him but he still on punishment. I ain't giving no tight ass that he abandon for three month to him so easy.He can get some dick I'm a single man and can use a nut. I do love the way he caring for me right now in this bed though I have to say I've missed it so. I told him I want some ass and he ain't made a fuss he laid on his back and open his legs. I just started eating that shit he was moaning eat that shit nigga and my dick was rock hard. I lend over and say you got a condom. I have one in my room in my underwear draw.

Chris: Condom? We never use condoms Mjay what you need condoms for. Me and old girl did something but I was strapped up. You had sex with old boy didn't you

Me:Yea I topped him once but we use condoms as well but we been away from each other for a minute so I still don't trust that.When I was getting the condom from him I got some lube then I slide slow up I'm him cause he was bitching.he was super tight though so I had to take my time he was holding my waist but I wanted him even more now. I just heard when this voice was saying Mjay baby come help me with these bags. I pulled out then I was like oh shit thats mom.

Chris: She know about us so let's finish go loch the door.

Me: Do you really want my mother to catch us fucking in her house. When she know we ain't together put your dam clothes back on nigga.(He started laughing but he was still laying there and my boxers were back on. I slide out the room while he was putting on his clothes then I said what you want me help you with mommy.

Mommy: I then brought them in you took too long with your big head then she started to laugh (I was like mommy my head ain't big what you talking about then she pointed down an said) that one is! I looked down and my dick was peaking out of the boxers because I was still hard but the fuck up thing is the condom still was on. I was so shame then she said tell Chris I said get his butt out if there and I hope my grand baby is a sleep you getting your freak on while he in the house. You can go to your place to do that but you know not in my house. I won't call it ratchet because it do make sense when she speak

I was still standing there shame when Chris walked out the room in his clothes then he said mom how are you. She looked at us standing there and she said oh he has returned then she said come park your ass at this kitchen table. I started saying in my head oh lord because my mommy is to bold for her own good. We sat at the dinning table then she said Chris where have you been

Chris: I just been around mom you know I'll never leave my family

Mom: Oh put you did now I love you both. I love you Chris and I count you as one of my children but you need to get your shit together and stop hurting my child. He loves you and you love him so why can't that be enough you round here acting like a fool with some girl when you know you want be with him. Stop with your childish ways and an grow up be a man and step up to the plate. You claim you love my son then why you left him then went and got a girlfriend on him.( She was running hot on Chris I guess cause I always tell her everything now so she know knows what I be going through. Chris wasn't even smiling he was looking all sad. I guess my mom had him bitching out.

Chris:( She was asking him why he left and he just blurted it out) I was hurt I just wanted him to realize that hey you ain't going to find another dude like me. I am never going to find another dude like him either I just wanted him to see that he is it for me and nothing can stop that either he wants to deal with me or not. He is my soulmate of course I was wrong for letting him be alone for a few months but he was never gone be forever. Mom do you know what me and him been through do you know how much things he went through to be with me. I would never give him up and he knows that I love him with all my heart it just hurt that night because he wasn't seeing what I see in him in me. I just want him to realize that our love won't ever die and I won't ever let it.(I was just quite and looking on but I felt every word he was saying. It takes a real man or man who loves you to really break down in passion to explain how they feel about you to your mom. I thought that shit was the most beautiful thing and I felt the same way about him. He looked at me and I just kissed him for saying all that and expressing himself)

My mommy was just out in the front room getting on me and Chris. Then I guess she got tired preaching she started to cook and you know Chris stayed for that. KJ woke up and he came out in the front room playing with Chris. He was just laying on Chris after a hour of just playing and laughing watching TV. I was thinking shit even my son fell in love and he don't care how long Chris been away from him he was going to be here showing him love. He end up staying for dinner and when he left he didn't want leave. He got home and we were texting each other the entire night but I told him we aren't together we are still just seeing what's up. I love his ass but he can't have my heart and ass so easily. What does that say about my morals and what does that say about me to everyone else that I'm weak. I ain't weak and I ain't going to show my son that I'm weak. If he want to be with me he got to work for my heart and trust again. He was saying he understand and he ain't going to break up with me no more if I give him another chance. This will be chance number three if I give him another chance at being with me.

My body was reacting really good to the medication it was making me feel pain less. I guess if I stay on this I can go back to work and shit next week. I probably will go home tomorrow just to start fending for myself. I mean my mom would be against it but I was feeling ok enough to be back on my own. I still want to and have to surprise my parents with a party now cause they been there so much for me.

The next morning I woke up I told my mom I was going home and besides my car was parked outside my house for to long. Terrell was back over so you know KJ didn't want go with me he wanted to stay home with mommy and Terrell. I got in my car to go to the food store to get some stuff then after I went home by me. When I pulled in the yard David was on his porch and he walked over.

David: Little brother you back home I thought you was staying over at moms for a while until you healed

Me: I decided to come home because to fend for myself and I was feeling a little better I might got to work on monday

David: a what you was doing at the airport with that guy and his son

Me: I told you already I don't know what was up with that dude daddy. He ask me if I wanted to go away with him for a day so I went because I liked him and he was a friend.

David: I saw him throw something out the window I was watching the plane land with a binoculars but something just told me don't say anything. Then when I saw you I was glad I didn't please little brother don't get caught up. He was kind of wanted for doing that sort of thing and I'm on the edge of a promotion. I could've gotten it yesterday if we had busted him but I could get my little brother trouble you worth more than that to me. I just telling you I love you and be careful alright

Me: Thanks David I love you too I really had no idea what the hell was going on. An I was so glad to see you because if I had gotten busted my life was over. Getting messed up with the law not seeing KJ cause I would've been locked up then my job and degree was over.

David: I know little bro but you cooking anything I hungry man and my girl look like she do to want come home. I told her she need to bring my son home for me to bond with him. everyday she telling me he coming he is almost four months now.

Me: why she don't want come home?( As I said that a car pulled up in my yard and it was Nate. I was kind of mad at him because I ain't see him in days he did hit me up a few times but that was it)

Hope you guys enjoyed this one!! There is more and it's coming.. My latest story Blaze will continue after the finale of my big brother best friend volume 3. I know many keep in boxing me about that story so don't worry I haven't forgotten you.

Like comment & subscribe