Chapter 104: A Moment Like This

Me: why she don't want come home?( As I said that a car pulled up in my yard and it was Nate. I was kind of mad at him because I ain't see him in days he did hit me up a few times but that was it) You nigga you know I mad at you right

Nate: yea mad but you still love me so so what's the problem. David wassup bro? Your brother always mad at me that ain't nothing new but I'm telling him no matter how mad he get he know my heart and he know he loves me.

Me: where the hell you been nigga

Nate: I been home chilling with my son but I was actually off the island for a few days. How you feeling let's go inside you cook anything I am hungry as a mother fucker.

David: a little brother when you done cooking bring me some food alright you got mommy hands when it comes to cooking some good food. I going call this girl to tell her she need to come back home man and see how my son doing

Nate and I went inside my crib because I had a few things to tell him. I also wanted to bake these steaks I cooked with some mash potato and corn. I was away for a few days but I'm back now and bey don't ever have me worry like that in my life. I thought I was going crazy I was trying to catch a flight and shit was booked nigga you had me on edge (Nate's thoughts: I was so scared when I got the news that Mjay was hurt. I cried even more when they told me KJ was missing. The simple fact that I really care about him as a dear friend that I treasure with all my heart. He is my best friend and sometimes I laugh because I never thought I would have a bi dude for a bestfriend but I love it. I wonder if I'm his best friend even though I know he got numerous of niggas around him I think I've put in a lot of work to gain that title of best) So Mjay I want ask you something right how to you see me?

Me: I laugh then I said oh lord you ain't falling in love with me too though.

Nate: No bey I just want know how do you see me.

Me: Ok I laugh then I said well I see you like a brother you are very loving and I care about you. You don't judge me for who I am ,plus you be there for me and you listen to me. I would say you my best friend but that to low so I'll say you my brother man I love you. Since my other best friend been Mia for years and we probably only talk cause he fucking my brother I needed a new one ( Nate was looking at me all tear eye and shit) You on your period a you looking at me want cry then we laugh cause he was to emotional today I could deal.

Nate : No bro I just see you as my best friend bey or my brother as well. We tell each other everything and I never had this tight relationship with a guy cause they always don't like me for some reason. So what's going on with you?

Me: Chris and I was fucking at my moms crib I blurted it out then I put my over my eyes

Nate: wait what! Chris? This can't be the same Chris you getting over ,has a girlfriend and abandon you for three months after coldly dumping you because you didn't want marry him right away.

Me: Yea! I don't know what happen is feel so weak right now for even showing him how I feel. He told my mom like all he feel for me after she told him about his hip. I don't know bey we ain't back together but I'm thinking about it. I just feel so weak you don't know

Nate: My poor friend! ( I just held my head down while I was seasoning and beating the meat in the kitchen. He was there just laughing at me I felt so shame) what you holding your head down for you just in love bro. Love make niggas do strange things and you too been through a lot together. It's ok to realize that you belong together that's nothing to be ashamed for. Just don't let no nigga have you for no yoyo so you need to explain that to him.Do not jump into a relationship with him let him feel you love him but you don't need him. Give yourself some time so just stay single. Another thing don't he have a girlfriend as well and aren't you fucking with Jason.