Chapter 108: Anniversary Party Part Three

Dad: I know how I will (He was talking about the surprise trip to Hawaii that I helped him planned yesterday. Next thing I heard was Chris picking up the mic saying he want say something. Then I was like what this dude going to say now. He was looking at my mom and Dad but then he looked at me too when he started.

I was still there thinking about that kiss heghave me in the hall way then told me to stop joking. I ain't playing with Chris I love and miss him but he have me for a game. How many times can I take you back when I'm not the one doing wrong. This what he wants to do just keep him on my brain just making sure he can play with the both of us. He probably thinking this his way of being a family and having a kid of his own but he won't let me go.

Chris: Mom & Dad and I call them that with the greatest appreciation because that's what they are to me. I was lucky growing up because I had to wonderful mothers. My biological father wasn't the best of fathers to me but you were there dad making sure that I grew up to be the man that I am today. I knew at some points I became a handful to deal with but you guys never gave up on me. When I look at you both you teach me the value of true love. Never give up on someone you love and fight for them never letting them go. I've learnt that valuable lesson watching the two of you over the years. When you in love it's never easy you will highs and lows but if the two willing to stick it out through it all then that's through love. I ramble on enough but I just want to say thank you , I love you guys, happy Anniversary and I hope your both live to see millions more(He looked at his girl then turned his head to looked str8 at me when he said that. He went over to my parents and kissed & hugged them both.

The night was good everyone having a good time. Nate was still chilling with Ashley then I saw phones was getting exchanged.It was getting late but everyone was still there dancing now. My parents were up on the floor dancing to there old hits then the DJ had to start the electric slide. My mommy was gearing me to come dance and I did for a second. Suddenly KJ came up to me saying he wanted a soda but someone was on the cooler and didn't want let him get one. I came off the dance floor then I went to go get him his beverage with him cause he don't play with his food. We got to the long cooler and Chris girlfriend was sitting on it.

KJ: See her there daddy she was messing with me and didn't want let me get one soda calling me names that I don't like.

Me: I laugh then I said Jasmine why you messing with my son man. He gets mad when it comes to his food & beverage so you will probably see the rude in him if you don't let him get his drink.

Jasmine: She smile then said I'm sorry I just was playing with him because he is so dam cute. You really have a cute kid Mjay I hope I have one just like him soon (When she said that I was like what you mean have one just like him you pregnant or something) Oh no no but when I do have a kid one day I want him be cute just like him. (I was like oh ok then she got up and I gave KJ his soda but he looked at me like he still was angry at her for some reason. I thought you think he mad cause Chris with her as not with me. I laugh to myself thinking if he smarter than I think I know what's up)

Me: KJ you ok baby what's the matter as we walked to the back door then into the kitchen cause I know he was hungry. My son wasn't saying a word but this is one of the first times I have ever seen him so angry. He wasn't saying a word he just have his face made up. My mommy was on the floor dancing so I went to the back door then I told her to come check on her grandson because this is the first time I've seen him like this.She came and she was saying KJ baby what's the matter

KJ: I don't like how that girl was messing with me! I'm not a shrimp I can take care of myself (I guess jasmine pissed him off it wasn't funny but even him know how to hold grudges.He do not like when people call him small and I'm glad he already got a sense of independence but face little man your small for now. He doesn't like the fact that she prob said something about him I'm a harsh tone. Terrell came in the kitchen saying KJ are you ok)