Chapter 109: Where To Go

Me: You mean how you push me cause I was just speaking how I feel.Or the fact that you throw Chris up in my face cause he got a girlfriend. Look I apologize for trying to fight you but I don't feel sorry for picking Nate over you. You my friend we been through a lot together but you be MIA to much I need someone to be there for me. You never are Shawn you don't be there for me. We still going be the way we were but I'm not cling you my best friend anymore He started to get all roar up like he wanted to fight because I was speaking how I felt. I was like nigga let's go then I was going to strike my fist to his face but Chris grabbed my hand

Chris: Mjay no don't do that you guys are brothers man you ain't suppose to be fighting over petty shit

Me: I pulled my hand away from him then I said don't worry about it ( He came walking behind me pulling me back so Shawn and I could talk. I walked inside and when I got back outside Shawn was at the back door waiting.

Shawn: Ok! I understand and I'm sorry that I've been so wrapped up into your brother it's just that I love him he loves me. I'm just in love but I get you I shouldn't be so distant but I've always had a problem with being in contact. I thought you always knew that about me but I guess you get tired of it. I'm sorry alright but as your friend still I'll try and do better then I have been. Your brother just talk to me actually about it saying it's his fault too that he was keeping you away.

Me: Bey we will see! I'm sorry I shouldn't have allowed it to go that far to where we fought or let you take me out of my element so that's my bad

The place was clean but everyone was just chilling under the tent drinking the last of the rum.Ashley was enjoying herself so much with the gang she still was here chilling with us.

JB: So Mjay Nate tells me your free this week again

Me: Yea I can't go back to work until next week

JB: Ok so let us take a trip for a few days! I want go anywhere but here right now I need another vacation badly.

Dion: That's would be dope as hell! I can use a little get away for real. I only got a few weeks left before I had out. Back to school.

Terry: Yea let's do it little brother but where will we go there are a lot of places we can go.

Dion: I want to go to Saint Martin or Trinidad or some place I never been before. I'm getting tired of the states let's go some place that's in our own back yard.

Bentley: I want to go anywhere right now. I could use another trip but yea I'm tired of the states so let's go somewhere in the caribbean that's still new to us because I ain't been to none outside of the Bahamas ( Ashley then said she was leaving because it was really late so Nate walked her to her car then he came back to talk about this trip) Nate you going?

Nate: I want to I mean money ain't the issue it's just that if I go I might have to carry my son cause my baby mother is trip and I ain't want leave him on my mom.

Me: A bring him bro cause I have to carry KJ & Terrell cause our parents are going to Hawaii on there little Anniversary trip my daddy planned. I'm sure your son could use a trip and then they can play together anyway

Nate: Yea but we might can't go no where at night because we have to watch them.

David: They can stay with uncle because I was taking the week off any way and I don't have nothing to do.

Me: Big bro you sure you want watch then and you sure you don't want go.Chris you going?

Chris: I don't know maybe ( he was giving me this look like hey we ain't together so why go)