Chapter 115: Trip To Florida Day Two Part Three

Our food came and we were just ripping it up and Jason was feeding me I swear he was being so open and free with me. Nate & Dion was just cracking on us the entire time we were at the restaurant. I looked outside then I saw my brother them parked outside not long after our food came. There was a car parked on the side then out pops Chris then out pops jasmine. Jason was just looking and laughing then he said that's what I had for Chris.

Nate: You a slick dog a! Then they started to laugh as they dapped each other saying that was a good plan

Me: Yea you are slick so you got her to come?

Jason: Let me stop playing around I ain't had nothing to do with it.She was surprising him on her own I guess but she came on the same flight as me.She fake as fuck when she saw me she came hugging me like she know me.

Me: Oh so you just was joking but you just was joking around saying you got something for him

Jason: I think he sent for her and yea I just was making game cause I knew she was here

Me: That's why he went for the car I guess but this dude was in my hotel room last night trying to fuck and expressing his love for me and shit. Confused ass nigga and I'm over it.

Bentley: He ain't confused he want you but he want her too. I thought he was a ass man but I didn't think pussy would have got him trip like that. Maybe he want a baby or something .I don't know what is going on with my cousin cause he seems to be going through something.

Dion: That's just Chris he want what he want when he want it. He need to change that shit and his ways cause I getting tired of him. I don't want be like everyone turning against him but his attitude is just fucking depressing because we were all there watching the two you be in love from jump.Pussy wasn't and issue for him then so why now. Another thing why would he bring a chick that think he is str8 on a trip with all of us.

Me: I don't know and I don't care no more. He seem to must be really like her because as much as he told me about getting with me he ain't break it off with her yet. I mean I'm happy for them too and if he wants a kids he should go for it

They walked in then came to the table to sit but Chris & Jasmine sat to table by themselves which was so sad to me. He trying to make me freak out on him but I ain't going to do it cause he trying to play games with me, he needs attention from me . Jason was looking at me asking if I was ok but I was just angry cause this dude keep playing with me. If he in love with her then cool don't try have the both of us and just leave me alone . My brother came to the table and came str8 in plate eating my food. He think he rule me too cause I'm his baby brother then he said I know you would order something I love.

Me: You is a mess Terry then I started to laugh (He looked at me laughing as the waitress came to our table to take Shawn, JB, Bentley and my brothers order.After that she went to Chris's. table where he was there smiling and holding Jasmines hands.After they ordered he had his hand in her hair then he leaned in for a kiss. Terry looked at me then he said little brother you ok you looking different in the face then he said I know that look) Bey if your friend come fooling with me again I running a knife through his neck you know. He think this a game! I'm glad I grown up so I can notice his bullshit I really want kick his fucking ass bringing this bitch to put in my face. He can be with her that's cool but leave me alone.

Terry: Little brother chill out what you worrying about. You know where you stand and you don't need him. Don't let him see you out your element just keep cool and do you. I going to talk to him though to tell him leave you alone cause I don't like that just keep it real.

Me: I doing me bro! I going to do do me but I'm telling you to tell him don't come round me no more. If I even see this dude even look at me hard because I trying to talk to someone I going to attack him. Enough is enough and it look my mouth ain't working no more so he getting fucked up (Terry got his face out my plate then he looked at me then he said you serious I can tell)