Chapter 121: Trip To Florida Day Three Part Three

The baby went sleep after she fed him and he was so cute. She went in the room to put him down. A ring tone started to play and it was a iPhone so I checked my phone but it was a white one on the table in front of David. He picked it up and say baby you got a text message then he looked at it and say Ben!

Me: I put my hand over my face and Terry was looking like oh fuck! I was like why this girl going to do this do a good dude like my brother. It really sicken me because woman all around the world be like they can't find a good man.when they do find one they be so quick to cheat it just goes to show you that female like bad treatment. They rather fight to change a dude from cheater to commiter instead of excepting one that is already good.

Terry's Perspective: Yo what the fuck is going on! I know I should stayed my black ass at the hotel or in the car with the bae! This girl got David fucked up and he look like he about to loose it right now.She in some trouble! I just hope he don't kill her fucking ass and get locked up cause he a police and punishment would be worst. These hoes ain't loyal that's why I got my boyfriend now.

David: Bey who the fuck is Ben! The text read " Hey baby what you up too I just see then it cuts off cause the phone lock. Come open this phone! I home stressing over you and you got nigga sending you text messages about baby. (Eva was David's girl sister and she was telling him to calm down!)Eva you know I thought you had some respect for yourself and for me. That's your sister and you couldn't tell her no better then this. Yawl think I'm stupid or something see she didn't expect me to pop up today so didn't get a chance to change phones and clean it up trying to fool a nigga

David's girl was in the room she locked the door she was scared as hell to come out of the room. I was like big brother let's go before you get you in trouble. I know it's hard to go but trust me it's the best thing let's just bounce. When I looked at him I saw my father and I saw Terry. My daddy did rise him so I can see why he look like him right now. He went to the room door then he said get out here and unlock this phone before I break this door down. She was in there like a lamb wasn't saying a word. She was really scared of him but then she came out the room finally and went behind her sister. Her sister then started threaten to call the police but a that didn't make David calm down at all.I in a way felt sorry for her I don't know why but I just felt that this isn't no ordinary type cheating. He ask her for the code and she was saying baby please. He turn around grabbed the vase then throw it at the wall then he shouted you think I playing. She got so scared she should out that code and he open the phone.

He read the message out loud from Ben but I was like is this Ben your friend enemy or another Ben. I was still here looking at him that he didn't realize that possible that could be his friend-enemy and they did meet at his party years ago. The message read hey baby what up I just saw David he coming to surprise you so hide your phone. He just started reading everything they were talking about. He started asking her question like how long this been going on between those too. He just got so sad when he saw the pictures of them kidding in the phone out to dinner. When I saw it as he gave me the phone it looked like they were in love.

David's Girl: He was my boyfriend pier to you but I didn't meant for none of this to happen or for you to find out this way. I was going to tell you everything and tell you that I was leaving you for him. My heart belongs to him and I love you your a great guy but you just not him. ( When She said that I was like wow she was going to leave my brother but was waiting a month so she could probably suck some more money) I'm sorry David it's just that I love him and things just went from one thing to another. She started crying I didn't mean for this to happen it's just that things between us never died it was just on pause m. I then met you and you were such a good guy that I thought I could finally get over him but I didn't. I didn't want tell you because I didn't wanted to hurt you baby. I was going to tell you but I love you I just thought I would hurt you to the core but he is my soulmate.

David: Wow! So the baby is mine? I want a DNA test! I been taking care of you call this time and you going to tell me this now. I'm so hurt right now you know I wanted you to be my wife. You play me! This is how you do me! This been going on since we been together! No wonder this nigga to work laughing at me and shit cause I had what he wanted. You been fucking the both of us I need to go check myself out. This shit is serious and all you can tell me is that you don't want hurt me. That sounds like bullshit to me! Fuck you!

Mjay Perspectives: In a way I felt really bad for his girl or his ex because I could relate to her. This is a classic case of I'm still in love with my ex but they should've been up front from jump. It's not ok to string someone along taking that choice if leaving away.She thought she could've moved on like that But end up trying to have it all. That's the difference between me and her I'm not trying to have it all I'm just dating and doing me loving being single. I got curious just looking on so I was like so is that my nephew or not so we can leave you to it. Girls like you is the reason why there are so many cold hearted niggas in the world today fucking over good girls. That's life but the cycle needs to end you should've been up front with him from day one so he didn't waste all these years with you.

David's Girl: I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! He is your son David! Ben got a DNA test and he ain't the father so it's you cause I only been with you too. He is your son! She went in the room and got the paper that saying Ben wasn't the father.

David: I don't be in this type shit I thought you was legit! All them girls I turn down being a good nigga to you. I going to take another test to make sure for myself. We done! When you come back when ever that be come get your shit out of my house. Better yet I going to take it to Ben and put it on his front lawn. (My brother was so angry he looked like a different person cause he so nice, calm and humble. I mean I would be too but he should try understand the situation just be there for his son. She still wrong for trying to live both lives though but David was just losing it. Next thing we knew Ben was outside so I guess he didn't catch the flight no more. My bro was trying to get outside but a Terry was holding him back. Ben came in the house then he said David chill out I could explain.

Ben: I know how it looked but I love her and we were together for a long time before you. I wasn't letting her go but she was clinging on to you. I don't like you but I wasn't doing this on purpose to hurt you I ain't that fucked up. I just wasn't letting her go and I know this shit was going down that's why I came back. We decided to get married bey!

I was shock! Her and my brother were going to get married this was very shocking. I couldn't respect neither of them for the fact that they could've been grown ups to tell my brother this a long time ago. He just was crying and the pain on his face was real because he really did love her. He got away from Terry then he just attacked Ben as we run to break them up. One thing led to another then everyone was trying to come inside but we got him off then we left. We manage to get him in the car but he was still livid about the situation. I was riding with him and Terry while Dion with Nate JB KJ and Terrell followed behind us in the car.

David: Take me to the hospital bey! Like this shit got me fucked up in the head you know how much shit I could've caught dealing with girl for all these years. She been raw dogging another dude that I know does be all about that's why I was saying bullshit when she said love. She will need me! She will be back and if that's my son he going by my only focus.

We went to the nearest clinic or hospital so he can get some closure on the situation. He was freaking out because he thought she was faithful but something told him that she was doing something that would hurt him. Me on the other hand I'm tired of the baby mother drama but that's how it is in life finding that love one is the hardest thing ever. When we got there I went in with him and it's way better here then in the Bahamas cause the service was quick. He told him he wanted urine and blood work to test for sexual transmitted diseases. I was just scared for him cause I was there shacking then they told us to wait in the room until all the test from the blood and urine came back. They had a lab right there do it wouldn't take no time they work super fast. We sat there just talking but I was shacking and he was trying to calm me down. I love my brother and I didn't want nothing to happen to him. My heart fell in my ass when the doctor walked in like forty five to a hour later. We were quite as he said your results are in and your blood have shown that your infected with and STD. I couldn't breath!

If you like this subscribe to your boy! Let me know how yawl feeling 124 chapters into the story.. Like comment and subscribe to me fellas!