Chapter 122: Trip To Florida Day Three Part Four

We sat there just talking but I was shacking and he was trying to calm me down. I love my brother and I didn't want nothing to happen to him. My heart fell in my ass when the doctor walked in like forty five to a hour later. We were quite as he said your results are in and your blood have shown that your infected with and STD. I couldn't breath! I was saying no not my brother!

We both thought we were hearing things so he ask the doctor to repeat himself then he said you have contracted a sexually transmitted disease. I just started dropping tears asking him is it serious can it be cured which one is it. David was just looking like he was thinking about something deadly. He wasn't even looking past the doctor like he was planning something. I know if it was me what I would be planning to go to jail right now.

The doctor just was looking at me comfort David then he said why the long face. You just got a case of syphlis that can be cured with antibiotics and no sexual activity for a few weeks. It was a really close call for you though cause it seems that you had this infection for a very long time. Why you took so long to get a check up from the doctor active syphilis does increase your chances of contracting HIV due to the open chancre sores associated with syphilis

David: I didn't feel no type way I felt normal and great for years I just thought I was in a commited relationship but I was stupid. I was completely wrong ( The doctor left saying he going write up a prescription and give David a shot. When he left me and my brother just hugged right because he was going to be ok. He was going to be alright and I kissed him on his jaw because I was happy. It was even more messed up when he think about his girl having the baby) You know what is messed up is that she knew she had it I'm sure and didn't tell me!

Me: No she couldn't have been that fucked up bey.

David: Mjay check this out. She got a C section when she was having the baby and I didn't understand why but she say she wanted it. When I asked the nurse she said she had to get one to protect the baby

Me: Oh wow she had to get one so the baby wouldn't get all that blood in his mouth and stuff risk getting infected too. I'm just glad you ok bro so now you need to get a DNA test for my nephew. Tomorrow we need to take you to handle that out the way.

David: I guess I will get a hotel room where you staying at. Little brother I love you! I love you I've watched you grow up into a caring man and Chris would be dumb not to want be with you and for dumbing you. You save me cause if you didn't tell me come things would've been worst. If I did get something worst she was going to die.

We finish up at the hospital and all of a sudden I wasn't in the party mood no more because David was down. I didn't want this to happen to him cause he such a good person. We went back to the hotel just to so he could get a room and just relax. Chris was on his way to make sure David was ok but I was just in the room with him just chilling. It was me him KJ and Terrell just chilling watching him as he took his medicine. Terry everyone was just giving him his space no trying to crowd him but I was making sure he good. KJ and Terrell must have really bonded with David cause they were in here making sure he was ok. KJ was making him laugh which was a good thing to take his mind off all that's happen.

David: Why you in here all sad Mjay

Me: I just worried about you big brother

David: I mean I feel like shit about what happen but I strong I'll bounce back fast. Don't want you in here with your face long go out have some fun. Go to the club or something I will watch the boys. Yawl want go in the pool with uncle?

KJ: Yes!

Terrell: Yes let's go!

KJ: daddy can I put on my swim trunks what uncle David packed for me it's in your room in my bag