Chapter 125: You Leaving Me

I haven't decided yet but you being ok with it got me thinking hard ( I thought to myself wait tell the gang hear this especially Chris and Jason)

Chris wouldn't care if I left or not because he over me and serious with Jasmine but Jason and I just got in a relationship. Got me here I'm the room thinking it's over on the first day of being together cause I haven't heard from him as yet. It had me scared as hell! I sent him a text asking if he was ok but he didn't answer. I just laugh to myself because I started to think beyond Jason. If I don't hear from him I will know it's been real and it's my time to bounce. I know he scared but I don't need a nigga in my life who will bounce on me that easy. Chris did it numerous times and I ain't letting another nigga do it to me.I just started laughing to myself because this was super funny to watch this unfold.

Nate: Nigga you alright? You in here laughing like you have gone mad. I was just in the bed chilling then I thought I was suppose to go down the road to hail up Dion & Dion's Aunt.

Me: I got to head down the road for a minute I going to be right back. I suppose to go hail up Dion them. Him and Omar suppose to leave tomorrow night so we only got a fee hours left with those niggas

Nate: I feel sad that everyone is leaving now. I need to leave too then he started to laugh.

I got out the house and I took KJ with me cause he wanted to see Dion so we made out way a few blocks down. It actually brought back memories because I use to always walk this way to high school and it was the very place I met Dion. When I got on his aunts porch I rang the door bell then Dion ran down stairs saying he got the door.when he open it and saw it was me he just started laughing saying yea nigga what storm blow you here. You ain't been here in a minute I always had to come see you but come in.

Dion: Little man wassup man

KJ: I good!

Me: Where your aunty she probably have a cussing for me cause I did do a little bad not coming around more often but how I moved out the neighborhood I only stop home for a moment now a days

Dion: I understand bro and so does she but she in the kitchen making soup. Come on let's go in there ( As we were walking in the kitchen he said Aunty guess who stopped by to see us.She said who and when she saw me she got super excited saying. We hugged then she kissed up KJ saying he getting so big.Do you want some soup she asked and I said sure. We were there eating soup then I went upstairs in Dion room to Omar. He was in the packing in his draws looking good though. I didn't know he was packing back and front like that but he didn't even know I was behind him.

Me: Yum I didn't know you was caking like that nigga ( He turned around laughing saying Mjay you a fool you know) you better put that away before Dion come up here to kill it. I see he already knocked all that American out your throat with that dick then we both started laughing because he was sounding like one of us now.

Omar: I swear you are crazy as he laughed out loud.He already did that's why I only in boxer briefs now but we trying to back up. I don't want have to do it tomorrow day then have to rush to the airport. Wassup with you though you look like you got something heavy on you. As I he said that Dion walked saying KJ got his aunty spicing up his bowl of soup like a little boss telling her how he liked it. He really cute but what the two of you talking about right) he was about to tell me what's on his mind.

Dion: you good Mjay?

Me: I got a scholarship to go to a university in Oklahoma (he looked at me smiling then said)

Dion: Nigga that's dope and not far from us what are you pancaked about! Is it a full scholarship and give me more details about it cause this sounds very interesting.