Chapter 127: First Night Together

I left them right to the corner after kissing the three of them I went on my way home. I got there open the door then went in the room to get some clothes when the door bell ring. I went to open it and it was Chris he walked in then grabbed me by waist pull me in then started kissing me. He held me like he use to and for a minute there I lost it feeling like old times. I was into it but I catch myself quick because I wasn't single. I pushed him off then I said a Chris you promised! He know he promised to let me be free.

Chris: He started crying then he said Mjay I don't know what to do here. I love you so much and all I want to do is go back to the way we were months ago. I'm so stupid I'm so sorry for letting you go baby. I'm sorry I rush you like that but that's how I feel when I see you I need back in my life (He started crying and he drop on his knees then he said I want you back in my life I need you in my life. Jasmine don't matter she never did when he it came to you I really like her but I love you. Like people she cool with use to be niggas that I hated and I hated my guts back. I didn't learn that until recently and I know if I leave her it's going to start up some shit that i really don't want get involved in but it's something I might have to do)

Me: I get that you in a bad place right now but I can't have my kid round that no more. The timing for me and you ain't right right now. If you going marry her do it cause you love her not get back at me or to please niggas you once beefed with. Then again you throw her up in my face from day one you didn't speak to me for months. I gave you a chance to make it right and you throw it in my face. I'm in a relationship with Jason and you got to respect that like I've respected you with jasmine (I picked him up off his knees then I told him I love you too Chris that won't ever go away but me and you won't work right now until we just let our lives run it's course. I ain't saying I want you to get married but if you do were aren't ever getting back together but please if you really want to do it then do it. Do it for you! I know Jason still is a working progress but he willing and I'm sure dealing with him I won't catch no bullets. just give me some time Chris to do other things because if I did marry you I might've hated you down the line because I was young because I didn't get to live.

Chris: I understand you and I'm glad to know you still love me. I just got in my feelings and I didn't know what to do. This the first time I ever felt like I was losing something so I don't know how to act. I know you are owed your freedom but what I'm suppose to do wait until you get married. I miss you so much Mjay I miss you and KJ so much. Everyone telling me I should marry her but I don't know about that.

Me: We miss you too but I got to venture out Chris I can't be with you right now. If I do I'm going to begin to hate you and I don't want that to happen please understand. Then don't marry her Chris don't do it think long and hard about that

Chris: I understand I got to tell you something though (He seemed as though he was about to tell me something but Jason pulled up in the yard the same time pumping the horn) Your boyfriend is outside so you guys going out a

Me: No I going to sleep by him we spending time together tonight it's the first day we got together.

Chris: Oh ok well have fun I will leave then (I was so scared at the point of Chris walking outside Jason seeing him then it causes one big thing here in the yard. When he did walk out I didn't hear nothing then Chris car pulled off. I got my bag then I went in the car with Jason and he was just looking at me with his angry face then I said oh lord here we go)

Jason: What he doing over here? He was at your mom house now he at your crib what the fuck Mjay what's going on

Me: Nothing is going on he just was expressing himself to me. He want me back but I turn him down for you. Look nigga fix your fucking face man I can't take no drama already with you.Either you believe and trust me or you don't then we break up. I just turn down years of history for you once again stop being a typical nigga getting mad cause you see me with my ex.