Chapter 129: Cant Believe Youre Leaving

He took me over to my crib so I can get my car then I went over to my moms cribs so I can tell everyone my decision then give my dad a heads up. I went inside for a minute to check everything out first. He came inside with me I just wanted to get something out of my draw. He throw himself in my bed then he said remember the first time we made love in here.

Me: yea I remember it was hot and that ass was so tight. Now look at you your my boyfriend now.

Jason: You tore the cakes up and I loved it but yea tormenting your cute ass paid off. I got what I wanted and that's to be with you.When you leave to go off?

Me: Since I'm going now Nate and I have to leave probably in like a few weeks to get the apartment str8 then I have to get KJ registered for school then we got freshmen orientation.

Jason: I'm coming to be with you like a few days after you leave I will come stay with you for a while. I'll take some time off from work to make sure you good over there before I come back to reality that my boyfriend ain't here.

Me: You know they will give you time off but you won't get pay.

Jason: Baby that ain't no problem I coming to be with my bae. I got to makes sure you good man you worth it. I got money I been saving for years so a few weeks off won't hurt me

Me: I went then jumped on top of em then I pushed him to the bed cause he was sitting up. I looked into his eyes as I kissed him then I said thank you for supporting me and sticking with me. He said kiss me let me show you how much I support and love your ass. He grabbed my ass then we just started rolling in that bed biting each other's lips. Then I said do you want to do it again.

Jason: I want to but you got to go over to your mom and I got a few things I got to to do baby. Tonight we will and dinner is on me.

Me:Naw nigga dinner on me

Jason: Breakfast was on you babe I'll get dinner. You know sleeping with you last night was so relaxing. I never sleep so good and I was so warm cuddling with you. I could get use to this I never really done that before and you the first dude I ever bath with. My brother suppose to come over today I suppose to pick him up from the airport.

Me: The twin brother I will finally get to meet him. I hope yawl don't play no tricks on me today.

Jason: Naw I won't and I already told him about you.

Me: only him know about you right

Jason: yea only him so you ready to go?

My bae left me because he had to go get ready to pick up his twin brother and I was ready to meet him but I feel like dating a twin could be tricky. His brother might want taste me one day and pretend to be him now that would be funny. I got my keys then I headed out bucking into David as I was going to my car. I was looking at him and I wanted to cry cause I know he going to miss me here.

David: Little brother dad told me about this scholarship offer. I'm here to talk you into going man I can't let you pass that up

Me: I just started laughing at him then I said I decided to take it already mr late. After being attacked by Chris's father I'm the super market I realize that I needed a break from this place for years I just couldn't catch a break. Only thing is I feel horrible leaving you here alone and as I says those words I started to burst put in tears.

David: Even him got all tear eye then he said a you ain't got to feel guilty for that man. I am going to miss you my little brother but you will be back on breaks and I will come to visit you often. I am going to miss you though every time I smell food cooking getting my plate. If it wasn't for you I probably would still be in a slump bummed about my baby mother. I got my promotion! I getting my new uniform tomorrow so your big brother got a lot of say now in the police force.Im going to miss you so much but I'm happy to know that you going off to better yourself but not only that have fun alright experience life in a new environment.