Chapter 130: Moms In Trouble

Laying here in the bed with one bag packed and KJ sleep on the side of me I couldn't believe that I was actually leaving in a few days. It just seems so surreal but I want to make this leap of faith.I never been so sure of myself lately. I feel sad that I'm leaving everyone but it's something that I want to do. My son is happy to go I got my best friend there with me why not go.I was sitting in the bed just looking at the ceiling thinking about a lot of stuff. Thinking about life, faith and thinking about love. Love and faith together can be the strangest thing and they work out in such a mysterious way. That's why I feel so good about leaving and I don't really worry about love.

I got up walked to the bathroom pee wash my hand and brush my teeth then I headed in the kitchen to make some breakfast for when my prince get up out of bed. You know he likes his food and at the moment I was frying the hash brown Terry texted me telling me he was on the way coming to talk to me. When he got over I was done cooking so I just had a plate ready for him then I carried KJ plate in my room turned on cartons then put it on the floor so he can eat with some juice.

Terry: I know you were going to cook breakfast. I just don't know what to do with myself though (He just started tearing up and I was beyond shock that my tough ass big brother is crying) you leaving me little bro I will miss you so much you don't know. I got to get use to you and my nephew not being here.Terrell is very upset too he was crying lastnight man.

Me:Bey don't come here trying to make me cry man I am as nervous as it is right now.

Terry: I can't help it little bro I really going to miss you. I got to call you now when I want talk about deep stuff or come chill with you and bring Terrell.Nervous? You going to eat them classes up with your smart ass they should be nervous of you talking shit

Me: Aww thanks big brother! So you sending him back to his mom or you keeping him here.

Terry: I keeping him bey! I love my son and I asked him he told his mom he want to stay.Probably how he connected with you,KJ, mommy and paps he really feel at home with this side of the family.

Me:That's good and I do love my nephew so how is Chris? I mean I was texting him from time to time he just keeping sending me these crying face emojis I know he is bummed that I'm leaving.

Terry: He going to miss you man and him and old girl suppose to get married the same day you leaving. He asked me to stand but it ain't even him he letting her and her family controlling him. That ain't like Chris at all to let someone control his life his mom probably rolling in her grave right now. He don't want hurt her cause then that will bring problems that me and him got to handle but I told him he need to do what's best for him. We both ain't into that trouble life no more but it looks like we might have to get back in one last time.

Me: Bro don't go getting yourself in trouble please and they planned a wedding that fast?

Terry: No they going to the court to just sign the book and be married. I think she probably pregnant or something Chris wasn't saying much just talking about how much he going miss you and shit (As we were talking about Chris KJ brought his plate empty then Nate stopped by.Terry went answer the door for him)

Nate: I knew you was going to be cooking up some good breakfast.This is why I love you as my best friend you just complete my life man.

Me: I started to laugh then I said I wonder if you would've said the same thing if I couldn't cook.

Nate: Of course nigga! You all packed up?

Me: No I got one bag packed and I don't want carry a bunch of stuff because I want go shopping once I reach over there after we get most of our stuff sorted out.