Chapter 131: Going Away Party

Jason: I missed you today though and although you got my dick on brick right now I'm glad we can chill and have this moment together. I coming to chill with you but I can't stay so I still going to have a time where I crying I miss my bae. We getting drink tonight though

Me: No you ain't you know when you get drunk you is don't care you not out the closet remember.

Jason: I don't care no more I'm happy with you and I feel so free around your family let's go have some fun. We going to have Skype sex and shit.

Me: I started to laugh then I say yea we going to have Skype sex

Jason: You going twerk it for me right then he started to laugh

Me: I might think about doing it while we Skype. You got to be a good boy though I won't mess with no guys and you don't mess with no guys. Don't hurt me bey

Jason: Don't even think about that I ain't even have cheating on my mind I will be worried to much about you. Like I been trying to get with you from I saw you and now that I have you my grip is tight I won't let you go. My only fear is that like you say you will choose history over me one day. I mean I won't knock him but I deserve a chance but I feel like one day soon you going back. I can't blame you either he was your first and almost your husband. I can't knock all of that but I'm just trying to say I am here and I know I can give you all that you felt and more. I know I can make you love me even past the way you love him. I here ready to show you that I ain't have to change you getting happiesness from the start of me until. I won't ever hurt you and I'll protect you through it all.

Me: I won't hurt you and I mean that I am happy with you. I won't hurt you Jason.

Jason: You love me?

Me: It's getting there

Jason: I love you though

Me: How do you know you love me

Jason: Last thing I think about and your the first thing I think about in the morning. I am happier then I ever bin with anyone I been with and I can't see myself without you now.Thats how I know I am in love with you ( I just started kissing him because no lie I was falling for him cause he a sweet guy. I am happy but my feelings for Chris is nagging me and I have to nip it in the butt if i want to be truly happy with Jason and maximize my feelings for him) My brother just texted me telling asking me what the fuck we doing it's been almost an hour.

Me: We been in here almost and hour wow! Time flew like that I'm missing my own party right now.

Jason:You want go out there now and drink some rum?We got to live it up I mean we are newly boyfriends we should have one good drunk together.

Me: You go drink with my brothers they are going to drunk you good I'm telling you do not go out there playing bad baby please don't.

Jason: I think they already have my brother out there drinking he been chilling with them all day. He look like he have a taken to your brother

Me: You mean Terry?

Jason: he started to laugh then he said yea I mean he ain't gay but being my brother all these years he might be curious. Shawn better watch out then we both started to laugh but naw though he said your family and you are cool. He also said he really like you for me and he can see I'm super happy.

Me: yea but you being a twin can be troublesome. He might pretend to be you one day and taste it. You guys look identical and sound just a like.

Jason: I know but I was shock that you actually knew me out of the two of us.I was like look at my baby saying he know me that had me feeling excited as hell inside.We were in the room just laying up with each other hugging and talking then this loud bang was on the door someone trying to open it) who is that